Chapter 7: We see Keefe roll in manure

A/N: I am back! I have to say, it feels great to be back and writing this story, I am sorry I took a month long hiatus without warning but I have been pretty busy with schoolwork and I just really needed the time off to relax... Also guys THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for over 100 votes and 2k reads on this story! I'm jumping for joy at the moment and I'm stunned people want to read my story!

Keefe got up and stepped over to Sophie. Fitz and Biana followed him in step, Biana vanishing in and out of sight.

"Ready guys?" Sophie asked her three friends, waiting for their simultaneous nods before holding up her home crystal to the fading light. She grasped their hands and pulled them all into the pathway created by the crystal.

Moments later the four arrived at Havenfield, just outside the animal pastures and pens. "Come on, Silveny's old enclosure is this way!" Sophie said as she took off through the various pastures. She came to a stop in front of a large one just on the cliff's edge, it had wide purple bars and an enclosed dome.

Sophie looked over her shoulder to see Biana and Keefe coming up behind her with Fitz following them. She unlocked the door and gestured inside, where there was a stinky mess of spirally poop awaiting Keefe.

"The dare is going to be in here." Sophie said with an amused chuckle to Keefe, half-pushing him through the door. She remembered the time she had fallen into a pile of the glittery poop after a flying incident with Silveny in front of all of The Council. At the time it was mortifying but now it was hilarious.

"Woah!" Keefe exclaimed as he fell on his back into a pile of poop in the enclosure. With a grumble he sunk deeper into the glittery feces, full out rolling in it.

   Sophie, Fitz, and Biana were laughing their heads off at the sight in front of them. Keefe was covered in head-to-toe with a stinky, brown, and glittery paste.

   "I... can't... breathe!" Biana choked out between fits of laughter. Sophie and Fitz simultaneously nodded their heads in agreement clutching their chests trying to calm themselves down from all the laughter.

Keefe groaned and got up from the piles of manure. "Ok, ok I get it! I look hilarious." He rolled his ice-blue eyes. "Now can someone help me leap back to Everglen so I can shower and get this off of me? The sparkles hurt." He whined. "Also, my hair needs desperate help! My perfect, perfect hair." Keefe sighed and pointedly glared at Sophie for a moment before looking at all of them.

   Sophie giggled back before calming down. "Fine Keefe, we get it. F- I mean Biana, can he use a shower at Everglen to get rid of this?" She asked, almost saying Fitz but then remembering how she couldn't possibly talk to him after their... kiss.

    "Sure, come on Keefe I'll let Fitz leap you back... and I'll take Sophie." Biana replied, wrinkling her nose as the poop covered Keefe trudged out of the enclosure.

"Why me?" Fitz grumbled. Biana smirked, taking Sophie's arm as she held her home crystal up to the fading light.

"It's only fair because he's your best friend." Biana said, leaping her and Sophie to Everglen as she finished. Sophie chuckled, her friend had left poor Fitz and Keefe no choice.

Sophie let go of Biana's hand and waited for her to open the gates asshe looked around. She smiled as Fitz with a perfectly horrible smelling Keefe arrived only moments after them. Once the gates were open, they all walked in and Fitz rushed Keefe into one of the many bathrooms at Everglen.

"Do you want to get ready for dinner now, and stop the game?" Biana asked Sophie as they tiredly walked back up to Biana's room. "Then after dinner we can talk for a bit or something before going to bed; you'll be staying in the same room that you spent your first night in the Lost Cities if that's okay." She explains.

Sophie nods, not minding. "So we'll meet Fitz, Keefe, Alden, and Della downstairs for dinner after freshening up?" She confirms, to make sure she heard Biana right.

"Yup, you can borrow some of my clothes to wear if you want to get out of what you're wearing right now." Biana offers, wrinkling her nose a bit. "No offense but the tunic you're wearing is pretty messy after we went outside and stuff."

Sophie chuckles at Biana's expression. "Okay, I will if you want... but are you sure this isn't an excuse to play dress-up with me?" She raises an eyebrow and the gold flecks in her eyes glitter with an amused expression.

Biana winks with a playful pout. "Yay! Come on, I'm definitely going to play dress-up with you, it's just so much fun - what else did you think I would do?" She teases and drags Sophie up to her room with more force than Sophie thought she was capable of.

"Ok, ok..." Sophie sighs and with a jokingly sad shake of her head she gets pushed onto a stool in front of Biana's vanity. Biana's mirror was normal, unlike Vertina. She stared at her boring reflection as Biana set to work, grabbing various jewelry piece, clothes, and elixirs for her to drink.

   Sophie put a hand inside one of her pockets casually and her unusual brown eyes widened when she felt the crystal. She had almost completely forgotten about it! Oh no, she'd have to tell Alden about it- soon. Sophie decided she'd find one to approach Alden after dinner because she didn't want to worry everyone by asking him about it at dinner.

   Biana returned exuberantly with the glint in her teal eyes that screamed "Makeover time, I take this very seriously."

   "Sophie? Earth to Sophie!" Biana said, snapping her fingers in Sophie's face.

   "Huh? Sorry, I zoned out there for a minute." Sophie straightened and tried to put an "excited" smile on her face.

   "Anyways, it's time for your makeover, come on I'll just do all the work and you can sit back; relax a bit." Biana said so soothingly that Sophie could almost believe she was a Beguiler.

   "Okay, if you say so..." Sophie sighed and sat back in her stool as Biana started planning out ideas and setting o work.

A/N: Yikes... I think the evil author in me is starting to come out! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I hope you enjoyed! Again so sorry for this being extremely late, but since I have Spring Break next week and I'm (probably) not going to be busy I can write more! Also even though this was late, it was over 1000 words, right?
I love you all so much! See you guys soon!
~ readerwriter6262