Best Stories on WATTPAD

How hard is it for you to find new stories on WATTPAD after finishing this really well written, amazing plot line and all together the best book ever!?

Well you might think any of these following question, "There's no way I can't too that book! It's too good! I can't believe it's over! How am I going to find another story to read on here now?" Well you're in luck! You're searching for those precious new exciting books has stopped here.

I've made this to show all of you that there are dozens of amazing authors out there who have written fabulous books with agonizing, sweet, sad, funny, and all together amazing plot lines that will have you at the end of your seat waiting for the next part. The best kind of books do ;)

The following books in here are among my all time favourite stories I've ever tea don here. Each time I find a new one I will add it. So now you can stop searching or dwelling on the fact that you think you're life is over, no more good WATTPAD stories to read, here's a list of many that fill the requirements.

These are all my favourites so I wanted to share them with you, I hope you love them as much as me!!! The following stories are mainly:
-Teen Fiction (pretty much all of it but with a nex of romance, adventure, etc..)
-Romance (ish... But with another plot line too)
-werewolves (a few not many)
-Best Friends With Benefits
-Fanfiction (Occasionally, not many)
-humor (some)