Bad Boy's Bet

Bad Boy's Bet

By: Scientific

738 Votes

6,816 Reads

Copyright © 2013 Scientific. All rights reserved.

[PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned

Summary:

Meet Skylar Gregory. The typical oblivious girl who doesn't give a shit on everyone's business. She's the nerd, but she's not so fond of it. She's very hot-headed and competitive. She doesn't care if she's an outcast; which what she thinks of herself. Heck, she loves how peaceful her life could be. But what happens when she finally meets the popular and gorgeous bad boy Chase Denver?

Meet Chase Denver. Definitely not your average type of guy. He's the notorious playboy, slash bad boy. Heck, he doesn't mind at all. He loves trouble, and he's just plainly badass. So much for the reputation? These two wouldn't give a damn at all, because apart from everybody knows, they have their own business to deal with.

On that one incident, everything started to change. When Skylar doesn't want to get herself involve with him, Chase thinks the other way around. Now what happens when the bad boy offers her a deal, a bet, a game of love, that she can't refuse?

---------------------------------------------

[Not Complete]

---------------------------------------------

My Opinion:

I love how the run into each other at the beginning and then the games they play all the way through. It really is interesting how each time they can't decide on something or just plain anything they decide on a bet/game. I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted! You should all go read this though.