Cupid's Granddaughter

By: GermanSam

3,255 Votes
212,184 Reads
[PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned

Summary:

Greek Mythology. First installment in the Cupid series.

Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's job. Her grandfather is Cupid and he's hired her as his newest apprentice against her own will. And now he says that he wants to hand the business over to her? No thank you! The hours suck and there's only one rule: no falling in love. It's simple since Peyton isn't looking for love. But it seems that Cupid's arrow is best shot through the heart when you're least expecting it. With one final challenge before taking over the business, Peyton has to find the soul mate of the only immortal thing allowed to live on Earth: a fallen angel. Easier said than done.

---------------------------------------------
[Completed]
---------------------------------------------
{Sequel}
-Athena's Enigma
-Roman Roommate
-Cupid Collections

**there are four books in total in the Cupid Series.
---------------------------------------------

My Opinion:

I recently read this book and fell in love with it! I haven't read any of the sequels but I'm planning on it.

I honestly couldn't put this book down (well until I had to go to my practice... Lets just say I put it down unwillingly) it has a truly amazing plot line which is so unique. The way the author weaves the words together just bring the whole book together and it's truly a bliss to read. You guys honestly have to read this ASAP. It's sweet, funny, sad and you can feel everything the main characters are going through! All good books are like it and that's just how you get so attached to them. This is definitely a book I will be re-reading in the future! I can't wait to read the sequels!!