19. What?

What the hell did I just do last night? I just took a girl virginity, someone who probably still hates my guts and literally feels like they want to kill me. I have to distant myself from her, I don't know if I really like her or is it just a phase. I'm confused.

Crystal

Last night was crazy, I don't believe I did that. Did I want that? Did I want to do that with him? Was it the right time? I'm just confused.

As I'm thinking about all this, I noticed Jay is not in bed or his bathroom. I slipped his shirt back on and crept out his bedroom door. Maybe I want to sneak up on him? Tell him how painful and pleasurable it felt? What was this feeling I was feeling?

I walked downstairs and there was no one down here, I walked into the kitchen and there he was, sitting at the table eating toast, drinking coffee.

"Hey, why you look so upset?" I questioned.

"I'm not upset." he replied dryly.

"I said why do you look it, not why are you." that kind of made me cringe.

"Same thing, look, I have to go to work so if you need me to drop you off come on." he just got an attitude with me. Did he not want me here?

"I'll get my stuff, I gotta go anyways." I mumbled.

I ran into the guest room and just grabbed my clothes, this shirt was long enough to look like a damn dress. I'll probably burn this anyways. On my way downstairs, Jay was already at the door.

"Ready? I really have to go." something about his tone I didn't like.

I nodded and just followed him to the car. The car ride was so silent. The only thing you could hear was gears shifting and the engine. He shifted so many gears to collect speed, it was ridiculous. Paying attention to him, I didn't even notice we were at my house.

"I'll give you back the shirt once I wash it." at least make a convo with me before this hell riot in the house start.

"Don't want it." not once did he look at me, not once at all today.

"Okay asshole, I'll burn it." I slammed the car door shut.

"Do what you want." after he sped off

What just happened? Did he just? Did I?

This dude legit boned and then roamed. Not once did he look me in my eyes, matter of fact he didn't look at me at all today. I thought the moment we had was special, but instead he leaves.

I just unlocked my door and went inside to see a clean house. Now that's something special.

"Party girl, you have a meeting today. Get dressed." My mom came out the kitchen with two cups of tea. She handed me one.

I sip the tea, "What meeting?"

"Penn State University, duh?"

It just hit me, they wanted to see me today, all I have to do is sign papers.

"Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder and tea."

"Mhm." she had a mouthful of hot tea.

I took my dirty and put them into a pile along with Jay shirt. Soon as the hot water hit me, tears came running down my face, not because it was hot it's because I feel used. My heart hurts.

I get out the shower, dress into a nice pants suit, gotta look professional. Curled my hair and I was done. But I wasn't finished yet, I grabbed all my dirty clothes including his shirt and dropped it in the front yard.

"Ma!"

"What?"

"Pass me that gas can and them matches, I'm ready to start a fire."

"Don't burn the house." she passed me them both and just watched me.

I poured gasoline on my heels, dress, his shirt, bra, panties and my necklace. I lit a match and threw it down on the clothes. The fire grew quick as hell.

"What a night you had?"

"Yeah, it was a night." I just watched the fire burn, I was feeling relieved.

"Oh yeah, can you put that out for me. You put a lot of things out anyway."

I grabbed my keys and left. I felt good like I feel like a total bad ass. Heartache is not there, feelings gone, I'm free.

After a long drive to PSU(atleast that's what it felt like), I finally reach the place and feel so confident.

The lady at the front desk looks busy and upset.

"Uh, hello? Is there something you need help with?"

"My boss will kill me, I have so many papers to send out and I cannot answer all these calls."

"Here let me help, it's internship time, I know how busy it can get."

I grabbed the letters and helped put them into the mailbox. There was two phones ringing like crazy.

"Okay if I answer the phone, what do I say?"

"Hey! Crystal, come on in. Sharon has it under control."

This lady was dressed decently, she looked friendly. I guess she's the director of the school.

"Oh hi, you are?"

"Pardon me, I'm Louise but call me Lou." we shook hands and I sat down.

We sat and talked about the school, the procedures, dress code, I signed here and there. That was it.

"You smell smoke?"

"Oh, that's me. I burnt something before I came here." I hope she don't think a body.

"Was getting relief?"

"Pretty much."

"I feel you."

Jay

I couldn't even look her in the eyes, I didn't even look at her at all. I'm getting too attached. Yeah, she hates me again, I think. Maybe, just maybe it's for her own good. I can't just keep running back to her while knowing damn well she don't need me.

"Hey Daddy." Angel comes pulling at my shirt.

"What?"

"I think I want to dance." she took my hand and led me to the back. She wanted to dance alright, lowkey I did too.