Chapter One

A/N: Heyo guys! In my blue exorcist x Fullmetal alchemist crossover you guys chose The fma x black butler crossover, So that's what I'm writing. yes, the final chapter of the blue exorcist x fma will be out very shortly! I just wanted to get this story up and running!

Roy's POV
"I thought you had this mission under control, Fullmetal." I smirked. I had sent Fullmetal and his brother on a mission to stop an alchemist forming what seemed to be a large transmutation circle.
"Yeah yeah! I have it! no one asked you to come!" Ed yelled.
They were in the middle of a fight with the accused and the brothers seemed to be getting tired. I sent them on this mission around 3 hours ago, and Hawkeye made me come see how it was going. Hawkeye of course came a long too.
"Hehehe. Sorry little alc-" the person they were trying to take down started to speak.
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO LITTLE THAT A BEAN COULD SQUSH HIM!" Ed yelled and started to run towards him.
"Brother no! Wait he has a-" Al started to yell and started to run after his brother.
Fullmetal had walked right into a trap.
"hehe, bye bye little alchemist." The guy smirked as Ed and his brother now walked right into a portal that was formed by his transmutation circle.

There was a flash of red light and I shielded my eyes, as did Hawkeye. When we looked up, everyone was gone. And I was confused.

Ed's POV
I landed on the ground with a hard thud, and heard a clash of metal near me which I could only assume was Al.
Where were we? Had we gone through the portal of truth? I opened my eyes and sat up.
"hey Al, you okay?" I asked looking around.
I heard metallic sounds and then he responded, "Yeah I'm fine. Are you?"
"yeah," I stood up, "But where are we? No one else is here..." I mumbled.
Al stood up as well, "I don't know brother, but look at that house." He pointed to a mansion in front of us, a few miles away as we were on the edge of some woods.
"I don't think I've seen that type of building before. it's really well designed." I answered.
"Yes, the Phantomhive Estate is very well made. It's an identical copy of the old estate that was burned a few years ago. It's quite the lovely building." A voice came from behind and I turned around to see a red-eyed black-haired guy staring at us.