Chapter Seven

A/N: I'm sorry guys. I can't do the royai week because of the traveling. I mean, it's really hard to write in the car so I'm having to write chapters before hand because I just can't. Like Friday, I'll be in the car 6 hours, so I'm very very sorry!

Ciel's POV:
I sat at my desk, tapping my fingers along the wooden surface.
A knock came to the door, and I already knew who it was, "Come in."
Sebastian led Ed and Al into the room.
"Please, take a seat you two." They did as I asked, "Now, I have a few questions for you." I saw them glance between each other.
"It's my understanding that two of you are from another dimension where something called Alchemy exist?" I asked.
Ed nodded yes.
"Tell me about this alchemy."

~An Alchemic Explanation~

"You think you  got all of that?" Ed asked me.
I nodded my head yes, thinking over what was just said.
"Now that I understand that, please explain to me why Alphonse does not have a head." I asked, meeting Ed's eye.

Ed's POV:
I glanced away as he asked the question about Al, "I thought I said it was-"
"I know exactly what you said. But I'm quite frankly not a fan of what you said. So I'm giving you another chance to explain why." Ciel spoke, in an irritated tone.
Al gulped, "it's fine Brother. I can explain."
"Do whatever." I sighed. It wasn't any of this guy's business.
"You see, our mother died when we were very young. So we tried to use alchemy to bring her back, which failed. It took my body and Brother's limbs." Al shook his head.
Ciel raised an eyebrow, "that's all? That's a fairly simple enough explanation."
Anger pulsed through me, "Excuse me?" I looked at him, "Our lives have been crap ever since that. Maybe that's why we don't like talking about it, not to a punk like you anyway!"
"Brother!" Al scolded.
Ciel chuckled and leaned forward, "You see Ed, "Now Ed, what are you implying when you say that? That I wouldn't understand something traumatic?"
I shifted my feet, but stayed silent.
"Because I most certainly do. But unlike you two, I understand the concept of what's dead is dead from a young age." He frowned, "Thank you two for this explanations. Please go back to your rooms."

Al's POV:
When we got back to our room, Ed plopped on the bed and I sat in my usual corner.
"Brother," I shook my head, "you shouldn't have exploded."
"He was downgrading it, Al. Right in front of us!" Ed argued.
"I know, but he's nice enough to house us and feed you. You could at least try to be polite." Al sighed.
Ed stayed silent. I guess he got what I was trying to say or just got tired.

Sebastian's POV:
I lingered in the study after the brothers left. I looked at Ciel.
"Well, Young Master, how do you feel about that?" I asked.
Ciel shook his head, "It absolutely didn't help me."
"Do you think their alchemy could work in this world?" I asked outloud.
Ciel looked at me, "I don't know. But maybe getting some close up fighting action of it might be more beneficial than just that explanation." He looked as if he was contemplating something before smirking, "Sebastian do you still have Grell's number?"