Part Thirteen

A/N: HEY IM SO SORRY. Like so much time has passed since the last chapter (literally a year) and like I'm sorry! But I'm determined to see this story to the end so let's begin this chapter!

---------------------------------------------
Ed's POV:
"Your boss?" Al questioned the man, while he nodded in response.
"Look, I'll be glad to explain why you were willing to let her die after we get her home safely." I spoke up.
Al nodded, "that's true," he turned towards the girl in my arms, "where do you live honey?"
The girl glanced up, "i...in the river city apartments....they-they're not too far."
I glanced towards William, "take us there first."
He raised an eyebrow, "I don't think so."
"Then we'll wander all over town and you'll silently follow before we go explain to your boss." I argued.
William looked as if he was debating before finally agreeing. "Fine. Keep up."

We started walking through town, passing a ton of shops. One that stood out the most was a very casual undertaker shop.

*time skip*

William's POV:
We returned the girl back to her house before I glared at the two proud males standing beside me. "Finally Ready you two? You still have to explain to my boss."

Ed glanced up, "yeah yeah, sure lets go." We all tuned on our heels as followed as I began taking them to my "place of work".

(I forgot how you got to the institute?)
I led them into the typical office filled with reapers, until a very annoying red head made a scene.
"It's you two!" Grell yelled from across the office.

Ciel's POV:
I sighed with frustration as we rode the carriage into town. Sebastian searched the woods for the two alchemist but only found a suspicious looking patch of leaves. They slept in the woods, fine, but that didn't answer where they are now.

"I'm sure the undertaker will have some answers Young Master." Sebastian offered, while he sketched a quick picture of the two.

I scoffed as the carriage came to a stop outside the very familiar shop. We got out and entered the store, "undertaker!" I called out.
"Welcome young master Ciel! What brings you to my shop today!" His voice called as he strolled in the main room of the store.
"We are looking for these two males." Sebastian held up the sketch he drew earlier.
"Oh yes, I've seen them. They were walking in town with William and a little girl. But that's all I know," the undertaker answered as he leaned across a coffin.
A girl? And William? As in William t spears?
I shook my head, "alright. Let's go Sebastian." I turned around.
"Wait Young Master, tell me a joke as payment!" The undertaker called from behind.

Hughe's POV:
I frowned as one of my men came back to me, "sorry sir, all we found was a scrap of fabric." He held it out to me, "otherwise the sewer system is clear."

I glanced over his shoulder to watch the 30-something men crawl out of the sewer. I sighed, taking the scrap of fabric. "This is something. Thank you," before dismissing him and walked towards Roy and the Furher.

Roy eyed the cloth, "what did they find? Him?"

I shook my head, "a scrap of fabric. It could be from him, it could not. Can't really tell, but it's something." I noticed Roy's facial expression change. I knew he was worried about the two alchemist under his care.
"So what are you going to do now?" The Furher asked me.
I pushed my glasses up, thinking of the best answer before answering, "I'll have my men run a detailed test on this cloth to see if we can track the stitches to a certain designer or store. Hopefully, this is from the guy."
"Then get to it. I want my alchemists found." The Furher answered before walking away, the 15 men he brought with him following.

A/N: alrighty! That does it! As an apology I've included a POV of all the different actions going on! Hope you enjoy and let's all pray I update this wayyyy sooner next time!