Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣

Zain and aliya goes downstairs .
S: are you going somewhere ?
Z: yes mom , shopping
S: okay , zain aftee ocoming back come at my room i wanna talk to you .
Zain nods and he and aliya goes . They sits in his lamborgini and they reaches mall . Zain asks aliya to go insisde and he will come after parking the car . She obeys him and goes inside . After fifteen minutes , zain comes inside mall and he sees aliya laughung and talking with her sister ayat and her friend , whatever her name is .
Ayat: jijuuuuu..
She runs and hugs him.
Z: hey..
Ay: priya he is zain , my jiju
A: zain now i will go shopping with them , you wanna join us , if no then okay you can go home back .
Zain thinks:- everytime aliya you just throw me away . You dont need me then why are you with me .
Ay: no no di , jiju will come with us .
Ayat takes zain dragging with her . They were in madams showroom , girls were doing shopping . Aliya was in trial room 1 , ayat in trial room 2 and priya was outside holding  their clothes ....zain was also standing with her leaning on wall... Zain liked a jumpsuit for aliya so he wanted her to but that , that is why he was there with that dress ... Aliya comes out after wearing a dress and asks zain how is she looking , zain smiles . Zain shows her the dress he wants her to buy ( pic below )

 Zain shows her the dress he wants her to buy ( pic below )

Aliya: eew zain its tooo boring . Well thanks to choose it now i will not buy it any cost as its ur choice .
Saying this she goes in trial room back to change in her outfit . Ayat comes out and sees that dress.
Ay: wow jiju , this dress id fab , i will try it .
Zain smiles and she goes to change , she likes that dress so she buys it . After a lot of shopping everyone was sitting in Cafe Coffee Day . Ayat and priya bids bye to them and goes . Now only ZaYa was there ... Then a boy comes there .
Boy: Aliya baby ....
Aliya: ashishhh ...
She gets up and hugs him
(Pic of Ashish below and in media box )

She gets up and hugs him (Pic of Ashish below and in media box )

Zain stands . His heart was already broken and seeing aliya hugging other boy was like someone hammering on his heart . Meanwhile , ashish and aliya breaks the hug .
Aliya: zain....he is Ashish . You wanted to meet him na and see he is here in front of us ... My ashish..
Ashish: hey dude , i am ashish, Ashish Malhotra .
Zain: Zain Abdullah .
Ashish: ya i know you . My Love's hubby right ..
Zain : ya ..
Aliya: zain you go homw now ... Ashish will drop me . Right Baby ?
Ashish: dedinately ..
Zain: fine . Come home sometime ashish .
Zain goes from there .
Zain was in car now .
Zain: aliya baby .. Bastard! Love's hubby , love my foot

Hey people .. Fianlly exams over .
So ya Ashish is here
Parth samthaan as Ashish ..

Do tell me if you liked it !

Love
Ash..