Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣

Suraiya laughs.
Suraiya: i know aliya i took a promise from you , promise that i thought will be good for you both as you both dont love each other .
Flashback
Suraiya: aliya beta promise me that after one year of your wedding you will give zain divorce . I dont want to spoil your life beta . U r prtecting him and i dont think living with him whole life willnt be essy so promise me ..
Aliya: i promise aunty ..
Flashback ends

Present
Aliya: this means i can be with zain , i can tell him that i love him .... All lie about ashish is no more ... Yay
She starts jumping like a kid out of excitement .
Suddenly they both hears sound of clapping and it was zain abdullah..
Zain: wow aliya wow .... Just for a promise you broke my heart .... Just for a bloody promise .
Aliya: zain i .....i.....i am sorry ... I love you
Zain: i love you too stupid
They both hugs each other ...

~Zaya Room~

Zain and aliya enters in the room with their hands intertwined .
Zain: i was quite ..... No no ..... Very sad beacuse of your denial but more important than that i wanted to slam ur fuc*ing boyfriend's face ... Ashsih huh!
Aliya: oh my honey , i am sorry....and my jealous hubby , Ashish is my cousin brother and you didnt knew him . So i took the oppurtunity and asked him to act like my boyfriend ... Because i cant trust any other boy ...
Zain: okay...
Aliya: ummm zain actually ashish is going to marry .... So we have to attend his functions and for that we have to go to udaipur as its a detsination wedding .... Please can we go !?
Zain: malika-e-zain ashish is your brother and definately we will go ..
Aliya: i love you
She jumps and hugs him and he hugs her back.
Zain: love you tooo

I know i know small update that too without romance .... Please bare and ya i willnt be able to update for a week beacuse i am going for vacation , tomorrow night at 9 with train to Delhiii , yay delhi , please pray god that i meet harshad and then i will go to goa . Aur what if all Dehleez cast makes a plan to go to Goa wow .... Haha see ya people

Love
Aashi..

..