Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣

My story has got three K reads .... I am really thankful to all my supporters .... I love you all cupcakes ... Haha quite cheesy right .... Here is your update , enjoy
:
:
:
Zain reaches home and goes in his mom room . He knocks at door .
Suraiya: come in.
Zain goes inside nd sits on floor near her . He keeps his head on her lap . She starts caressing his hair .
Suraiya: what happened zain
He starts crying like a baby .
Zain: mom why always ..... The people ...... I loves leaves me .... Why mom ?
Suraiya: why are you saying like this son ...
Zain: mom....i love....aliya but she ..... She says ..... I am using her to fill empty space in my life ...... And she .....she loves some....someone else .
Suraiya: what ! Aliya said this , how could she say this zain .
Zain: six .... Six months back she only said me that she loves me and now ....
Suraiya: stop crying zain .... You cant breakdown ..
She clears his tears nd kisses on his forehead .
Suraiya: go and take rest zain ..
Zain nods and goes to his room .
:
:
After two hours aliya comes in her room with Ashish . Zain was sitting on couch and looking outside the window .
Aliya: zain see who is here !
Zain smiles fakely seeing ashish . He stands .
Zain: hey buddy come sit .
They all sits and maids brings soft drinks and snacks etc for them . Zain wasnt liking ashish presence.
Zain: ashish aliya i have some work , you guys enjoy !
Zain goes .
After sometime ashish also goes . Suraiya calls aliya in her room .
:
:
Suraiya: aliya beta , zain loves you na !
Aliya: yes aunty .
Suraiya: aliya he is just a friend for you na , just a friend u married to save , just a friend for whom you can do anythung and see today your that friend is crying . Our always smiling zain is crying ...
Aliya: aliya you are like my mom ... I want to tell you something .. I love him too yes i love zain too but i cant tell him because of the promise i gave you . The promise of our wedding , the promise of our destiny .
Suraiya laughs .

Haha guys , how much happy are you people to know aliya loves zain too and how much of you are sad that zain is crying and what will be thes promise . Is suraiya the evil mommy ?

And most importantly HBD Parthuuuu !
Love
Ash...