Un

"Look at him. His gorgeous face. The way his hair just.. ugh. His fedora.. God damnit." Gaby said as she pointed at the lead singer of Fall Out Boy from behind the barricades. We had just gotten out of the concert. I, as always, am exhausted and want to leave, but oh no, no. Gaby wants to stay.

"Yeah. He's cute. Can we leave, I'm falling asleep on the spot." I groaned. She seemed offended,

"No! We have to stay!"

"But why? We already went to the concert, its so late.." I said, checking my watch. The shrieking around us intensified as Patrick came walking down the barricades saying hi. He came to our area and I dropped my phone, and so did he.

I leaned down to pick it up and he was right in front of me.

"Hi!" he said before grabbing his phone.

"H-Hi.." I stuttered. He smiled,

"Here." he grabbed my phone and handed it to me.

"T-Thank you."

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Jade." I said, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"That's a beautiful name. Hey, I gotta go. Thanks for coming." he smiled and stood up, walking off.

I stood up and was met with Gaby's sad face.

"Did you see Patrick? He like.. disappeared." She said. How in God's name did she not see him kneeling down in front of us? She's blind, I swear..

"Nope.." I lied. She shrugged.

"Well, we can go now I guess." she said, grabbing my arm and leading me out. I almost got lost like seven times. We finally got to the car, and of course, I immediately passed out and Gaby had to drive.

I can't stop thinking over the small talk with Patrick. He touched my phone. He's so nice.

I'll never forget it.

But he will.