Quatre

I held the phone in my shaky hands. What the fuck do I do with it? I decided to deal with it later, since I have a class in an hour and a half. I placed it down on my desk and got undressed, wrapping myself in my housecoat and getting a towel before heading to the showers.

I stepped in, it sounded like no one was in here. Good, its always so awkward when you're showering, butt naked and hear someone else showering, ALSO butt naked just two stalls down.

I found a shower, the one near the end which is the one I always use and put my towel on the wrack before taking off my housecoat and putting it on the hanger and stepping into the stall. I turned on the water and let the lukewarm stream glide down my back.

I ran my hands through my hair, mixing in the shampoo. I couldn't help but think about the whole phone situation. Does Patrick already know? Has he gone through my phone? FUCK HAS HE FOUND MY FAN ACCOUNTS? Oh, shit.. I need to fix this. My worst nightmare would be him finding my Instagram and Tumblr.

I would prefer he didn't find the many posts that may or may not have something along the lines of "Patrick Stump is so hot I'd let him fuck me on a rollercoaster without seatbelts for free."

Damn, that'd be embarrassing.

I rinsed the soap off my body once more before turning off the water and grabbing my towel, wrapping it around myself. I put my house coat on after I dried a little and opened the stall to go out.

"Hey." my sister said, startling me.

"Jesus Christ, don't scare me like that." I said. She laughed,

"Whatever. Better start running, doesn't your class start soon?" she asked. My eyes widened, I looked at the clock on the wall. I only have half an hour.

"Fuck, gotta blast!" I said before half-sprinting to my dorm so my housecoat doesn't open. I slammed the door behind me and hurriedly got some clothes together and got my phone before rushing to class.

Or, Patrick's phone.. I dunno. I'm figuring this out tonight.

That's right, motherfuckers. I'm calling Patrick Stump this evening.