Six

I smiled at the phone as I read the text message. The screen illuminated my face in my pitch-black room. It was nearly midnight, but its much earlier for Patrick. We've been chatting for months.. I think I have feelings for him, but, what do I know? He's only a celebrity. I've had a crush on him since I was like, sixteen.

Patrick; One time we found a mouse in our apartment and the guys just LEFT. I sat in the same position with like a blanket or something for hours waiting for it. I think I ended up getting it and just flinging it against a wall.

Me: Oh, Jesus Christ. They just left? Why?

Patrick: How should I know?!

Me: Haha, well I gotta go to bed. I'll talk to you later, Trick.

Patrick: Awe, Okay. See you soon.

See you soon. Hm. Maybe he wants to Skype call me. I don't know but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up. I locked my phone and set it on the table, closing my eyes.

I heard a knock on my door and I stood up and quickly tied my hair up into a pony. I stumbled over to my door and opened it to be met with none other than Patrick Stump. He held flowers in his hands and he was fiddling with his feet.

"Jade?" he asked.

"H-Hi Patrick.." I said. He smiled brightly. "How did you know where I live?"

"Well.. Your sisters phone number is in your phone so I found it and contacted her. Can we swap our phones back?"

"Oh. Yeah. Sure.." I said, and turned around. "Come in." He stepped inside and I heard the door close. I got his phone and held it out to him. He got mine out and handed it to me.

"Thanks."

"No problem.. So. Why are you in Canada?" I asked. He shrugged. "What's with the flowers?"

"Oh. Right. Here." He handed them to me. I took a whiff, they smelt amazing.

"These are gorg-"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He blurted out. I looked up at him, eyes wide.

"Y-Yes. Yes I will." I smiled and he returned a toothy grin. I put the flowers down and hugged him. He smelt so nice.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long." he said, making my smile even larger.

happily ever after
the end