Chapter 3- Lonely night in a park.

[A/N: THIS IS PART 1 OF THE 2 PART CHAPTER....]

XXOX

I layed on the uncomfortable bench that was placed randomly in the pit of sand. Yeah, I am still at the park where I met that sexy ass guy, James. Although, he is straight, and no way in Hell am I going to go through loving a straight guy again. It didn't go well, he moved across the country just to get away from me. Am I that ugly?!

I felt a buzz on my thigh, and took out my phone, to see I had missed a call from an unknown number.

I stood up from the rath uncomfortable bench, and hit Call Back on my phone, and it only ringed for about two seconds before I heard a very sexy voice say something into the speaker.

"Hey, who is this?" I ask stupidly, totally getting furious when I heard the strangly familiar voice chuckle on the other line.

"James you big baffoon! You already forgot about me?" He asked, probably mocking hurt.

"Oh.....James.....hmmm........not ringing a bell. Sorry, I think you have the wrong number mister." I said into the speaker, totally laughing at myself in my head, as I heard him gasp on the other line.

"Do you remember a Jammie...?" He asked, his voice was serious, almost like he thought I forgot about him.

Is that even possible? How could I forgot his sexy face, and more inportantly, his sexy ass. Literally.

"Maybe.... wait, is this the dude I met at the park earlier?" I ask finally. He sighs with relief, and I laugh mentally in my head.

"You wonna come over?" He askes, hope seeping through his voice. I could hear it even though I was on the phone with him.

"Sure! Where do you live?" I ask, trying to tame the excitement in my voice. 

_________________________________________________

 [     A/N:       YOU WANTED A CHAPTER, SO HERE YOU ARE! lol. AND BTW, i AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING THIS ONE LAME, JUST WANTED THEM TO TALK. LOL. AND YOU GUYS SAID YOU WANTED A CHAP, NEVA SAID IT HAD TO BE LONG! lol. LOOPHOLE! >;)    
HAS NOT BEEN EDITED, SO DON'T BE MAD IF THERE ARE STUPID MISTAKES.....    ]