Chapter Thirty-Three

OK I just saw Kung Fu Panda 3 and I feel so pumped up so I decided to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 and let me tell you how much I love that fabulous peacock.

Deidre

"What do you think the real reason for relocating us is?" Desire asked Simon. Rosemary was out in the tunnels exploring.

"What do you mean?" Simon asked back.

"Well they said that they couldn't risk losing us. I don't believe them." She took off her shoes and stretched her toes out.

"I think they couldn't risk us escaping in the chaos, to tell the truth." Simon considered after a moment of thought.

Deidre nodded and was about to respond when Rosemary came in.

The young girl promptly sat down on the floor, her back against the door.

"Someone's banging on the cellar door." She said with her eyes open wide.

Simon glanced at Deidre and her stomach fluttered. Who could be here this time?

"Stay here, I'll get it." He said and Rosemary got up to sit next to Deidre.

Simon walked out and quietly closed the door behind him.

"He likes you, you know." Rosemary said suddenly.

"Of - of course he likes me. We're great friends. In fact, we are married." Deidre said, looking at the red headed girl.

"No you're not." Rosemary leaned her head on Dedire's shoulder.

"How would you know?" Deidre stiffened.

"It's in the way you just stiffened. And also how you look at each other. He looks at you desperately - he wants you, he loves you, but he knows he can't have you. You look at him as your brother. As your friend." Rosemary said simply as if it was something an 8 year old would do any day.

"How can you read people so easily?" Deidre asked in awe.

Rosemary shrugged nonchalantly. "You get into the heart of them and then you pierce them."