Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 6

Adrian Agreste's POV

"What is it, (Your Name)?" I ask, really worried about her. She just looks down in embarrassment. How can I get what she has to say out of her...? Ah! I know! I do like/love her...I know what I have to do...! I gently lift her face up by her chin, and look into her eyes. My right hand goes to her cheek as I rub my thumb gently across it. I pull her face towards mine in a passionate kiss that I have been waiting for for a really long time.

Your POV (Second Person)

Oh my gosh!!! Adrian is kissing me!!! No, (Your Name)! Don't act like those girls who are crazy-obsessed with him!!! You're better than that!! You kiss Adrian back sweetly, feeling him smile through the kiss. You bring your left hand into Adrian's hair, scrunching it up in your hand gently, as though he is made of glass; fragile. You two last a while like this, Adrian being the one to pull back first. He blushes. "I-I love you, (Your Name)..." Adrian confesses, nuzzling into the crook of your neck, taking in your scent and trying to hide his embarrassment from his confession towards you. You smile, petting Adrian's hair softly. "Aww, Adrian...I love you too...." you reply, blushing slightly. "I have from the start..." you continue, blushing even more.