Cat Noir x Reader x Nathanael Chapter 7 Part 2 LAST CHAPTER

Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want...
Since you've been gone

"Hey, Nathanael?" You ask him, trying to get his attention. "Hm? What is it, (Your Name)?" He asks you, curious. "You know, ever since Adrian and I split, I've had all I've ever wanted...you know, you, no more sorrow..." you answer, smiling at him.

How can I put it?
You put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah, yeah
Since you've been gone

When you two started dating, Adrian wrote you an adorable love song. Of course you fell for it. But now, you just thought it was stupid.

How come I'd never hear you say,
"I just wanna be with you"?
(You)
Guess you never felt that way

The whole time you and Adrian were together, you never once heard him say something to you like, '(Your Name), I just want to be with you..' Well then, you guessed he never felt that way towards you. Then what was that kiss about months ago? Did it even mean anything? You might never know.

But, since you've been gone
(Since you've been gone)
I can't breathe for the first time
I'm so movin' on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you,
Now I get what I want
Since you've been gone

You had your chance you blew it
Outta sight, outta mind

Adrian comes up to you as Cat Noir. Now it's your turn to scoff. "Look what the cat dragged in...-- a back-stabbing little kitty..." you spat at him, furious. Nathanael comes in front of you, protecting you. "Don't you dare touch MY (Your Name), Adrian...!! You do? And I'll tell all of Paris that Cat Noir and Ladybug are Adrian Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng!!" Nathanael threatened him. "N-Nathanael...you don't have to to t-that..." you stutter out, completely and utterly flattered. "Of course I do, (Your Name). I love you..." Nathanael replies, kissing you on your lips. You kiss back, wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing him deeper. "Tsk. I never knew it would be you two..." Cat Noir/Adrian chuckles.

Shut your mouth, I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again.....!!!

You automatically pull away from Nathanael, turning to Cat Noir. You walk up to him, and grab him by the collar of his tight suit. "Just shut up, kitty!! I can date whoever I want to date!! You can't tell me who I can and cannot go out with, alright!? God....I just can't take it anymore....!!!" You yell at him, letting go and breaking down into tears on the ground. Nathanael growls at Cat Noir/Adrian. "Leave, Adrian!! Now! Before I really get mad!" Nathanael snarls, bending down to comfort you. Just before Cat Noir jumps off, you catch a glimpse of his lips.

Since you've been gone
I can't breathe for the first time
I'm so movin' on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you,
Now I get what I want...
Since you've been gone

--They were black.

~Fin