Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 7 Part 1

Here's the thing
We started out friends
It was cool, it was all pretend
Yeah, yeah
Since you've been gone

Your POV

It's been a while since you've seen Adrian. The last time you saw him was that time that you had your first kiss together. You guys were really good friends. Along with Marinette, Alya, and Nino, of course. Now, you thought everything that you've ever done with Adrian was all just pretend or a 'dream'. But, you were okay with it. You were cool. It didn't bother you as much as it would Chloe, or somemone else who was crazy-obsessed with Adrian.

You're dedicated
You took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah, yeah
Since you've been gone

Before this happened, Adrian was really dedicated to the relationship you two had. When you met him, you had already called him "yours". He always took the time to help you, more than anything else.

And all you'd ever hear me say
"It's hard picturing me with you"
That's all you'd ever hear me say

Almost all you'd tell Adrian was "Adrian, I don't look good with you. Why do you love me?"

But since you've been gone
I can't breathe for the first time
I'm so movin' on
Yeah, yeah

Ever since he left you, it felt like you couldn't breathe. "(Your Name)!!! Is that you?" You hear a familier voice yell. You turn around, seeing a red-headed boy that's a year older than you. Nathanael???? Why in the world is he here?? "(Your Name)! I finally caught up with you!" Nathanael says happily. "Hey, Nathanael. What's up?" You ask smiling at him. "I missed you, (Your Name)...I missed you so much..." he replies, hugging you softly. "I-I missed you too, N-Nathanael..." you tell him, blushing a little. "Do you want to take a walk through the park, (Your Name)?" Nathanael asks you, eyes shining. "I'd love to, Nathanael..." you answer, smiling sweetly at him. "Great! Let's go, then!" He says, taking your hand in his. You two are walking through the park, when Nathanael bends down and plucks a daisy from the ground. He stands back up. "For you, princess..." he says, putting the flower behind your ear. "Aww....thank you so much, Nathanael...you're so sweet...." you thank him, hugging him. He hugs you back, smiling. You pull away, and grab his hand in yours yet again, and continue to walk through the park together with Nathanael. "Tsk...they don't even look good together..." a certain black cat scoffs in irritation.