Eren Yeager

Hey! Naja here and I am soooo excited about this story. It's my first fan fiction, YAYYY! Now let's just hope that it doesn't suck, Well enjoy!❤

Eren Yeager is an high school student at shingeki high. He is a junior there and also an omega. Eren already learned to excepted who he is for he doesn't care about what other people think of him...anymore.

The other kids, when he was younger, often teased him about being an omega and how they are the weakest of the society, the boys especially with there name calling and how he is a little sissy and that he's practically a girl knowing that omegas of any gender can get impregnated.

Eren, back then always went home with fat tears in his sea green eyes because of what the others said. When his mother was still living she would always tell him about how beautiful he is, he shouldn't care what those other children would say because he is rare and special.

Male omegas are very rare in the society and almost never exist. Eren loved his mother to death, she always knew what to say to make him happy and smile again.

When she died Eren was devastated and depressed. his father, Grisha was hurt and sad too, he did everything he could to make Eren happy again like Carla did.

Eventually, Eren excepted his mother death and was feeling better again, yes of course he was still upset about it but he learned that his mother was in a better place than this one and was watching over him.

Eren was now on his way to school. His and Mikasa's apartment was not that far away from their school.

Mikasa is Eren's adopted sister, she was attacked by three men that killed her parents and was going to get her next, if Eren haven't heard what was going on inside that house then Mikasa would have been sold into an omega whore house. (And yes, Mikasa is an omega.)

So Eren's parents agreed to take her in and raised her as their own.

"Where is Armin? He should be here by now." Eren said squinting his eyes in search for the blonde coconut.

Mikasa took her index finger and pointed out to the left of the street."Eren, Armin is over there waving right at us." Eren snapped his head around. "Where?" Mikasa gave him the Are-you-blind-as-fuck face and pointed. "Over there, Eren." And sure enough Armin was across from them waving his arm off.

Eren scratched the back of his head with a nervously laugh after saying 'Oh'.

After running, Armin got to them hunched over with his hands resting on his knees, panting. "Guys we have...to get...to school. Don't... Want to be...late." Armin said out of breath.

Armin is Eren and Mikasa's childhood friend and was often picked on by older alphas when he was younger.

Armin is a sweet little omega that cares for other and is, what Eren likes to say 'A motherfucking genius!'

"Well then, we better get going." Eren said with a sigh.

~♡~

When they got to school Eren started to feel lonesome again, his friend do what they always do. Go to their special someone.

Every one of Eren's friends had somebody. Mikasa had Annie, Armin had that senior Erwin, Marco had horse face ( Jean), Sasha had Connie, Krista had Ymri and etc.

Eren long for an alpha of his own. Every since his mother told him how some good alpha that have omegas treat them with kindness, love and be devoted to. He already had his eye on that special someone. Levi Ackerman.

Eren never got to talk to him because he is a senior and he only has one class with him 'Also his face looks like he's pissed off at someone'

but he is determine to talk to him because deep down something is saying that he is...

The one.

Sooooo that was chapter 1. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far I don't write well, but you know what I said 'To hell with it! let's give this writing thing a try.' Remember kids, practice makes perfect. Until next time!

~Naja❤