Levi Ackerman

Heyyyy! Here is chapter 2. It will probably be about Levi and how things work in their society sooooo yeah...anyway enjoy!
~Naja❤

Levi Ackerman is a senior at shingeki high, and to put it simple he's an alpha.

Alphas are the most dominant of the society. The alpha's role is to find a mate to have and protect.

Unlike omegas, alphas can't get pregnant, but they do go through ruts that are similar to how omegas go through heats. Ruts are just a time period that last for a couple of days when an alpha is basically horny.

That's when an beta comes in. Betas don't really have a defined role in the society. They can do the job of an alpha and omega except they do not go through heats either. They usually help omegas out.

When an alpha does not have a mate to share they're rut with, they often use betas to get through it, omegas on the other hand, appears to be too clingy if an alpha uses them.

Levi, however, finds it pointless.

He doesn't really care about finding a mate of his own, he thinks that its overrated somehow.

Levi was on his way to class for first block. Math. Levi doesn't mind the class or the subject its just a current someone in the class that should be coming in soon.

Levi sat with a bored expression on his face. He groaned as he heard that current someone down the hall, he did a count down in his head.

5...4...3...2......1

"LEVI!!" Just as he thought, loud mouth shitty glasses.
Hanji ran over to where Levi was and gave him a big bear hug from behind.

"Oi! Get the fuck off me four eyes!" Hanji just laughed at Levi's reaction with a goofy grin. "Awwww come on, Levi I know you love me." Hanji said in a sing-a-long waving and pointing both of her index fingers at him.

'This is going to be a long fucking period.'

~♡ Time skip cause I can♡ ~

Levi and Hanji met up with Erwin by the lockers. Erwin and Hanji are Levi's best friends and has been ever since kindergarten. They always have each others back and Levi puts alot of trust in them.

Erwin is an alpha and is currently going out with a little blond omega named Armin. Hanji is also an omgea going out with an alpha named Mike, and who does Levi have? No one that's who.

Erwin has been telling Levi about Armin's best friend Eren.

Levi doesn't care though, but deep down he has been really thinking about it.
Those gorgeous sea green eyes are like a black hole that's just sucks him in every time he looks at them and his chestnut locks of hair that always look messy but not unpresentable.

God, Levi really doubts what he feels every time he looks at the boy. He sometimes catches him staring at Levi's way or hesitating to come talk to him. Its probably because Levi looks like he's pissed off.

Erwin greeted Hanji and Levi with a gentle smile, which Hanji returned and Levi just did a simple wave.

"How's it going, eyebrows?" Levi said. "Nothing much, Levi." Erwin said with a pat on Levi's shoulder. Hanji started to shake Levi's arm, trying to get his attention. Levi growled and narrowed his eyes at her. "What the fuck do you want, four eyes!?" Hanji giggled an pointed across the lockers from them.

"Someone is staring at you." Hanji grinned. Levi turned to see the shy brunette's cheeks got red from embarrassment of being caught and quickly ran down the hall to catch up with Armin and that raven haired girl.

"Ooooo! I think someone has a crush!" Hanji shouted and Erwin laughed with her. Levi barked "I do not have a crush!"
"Sure you don't." Hanji chuckled with a grin as wide as the cheshire cat.

Levi sighed and got ready for gym. Maybe, he does have a little bit of feelings for the brunette.
No no no, he is positive that he doesn't........

Could he?

Tada!!!!! Chapter 2 is complete, victory dance └(^O^)┐
Anyway thank you guys for the reads I really appreciate it. Tbh I really thought no one would read this ╮(╯▽╰)╭ Well until next time toodles👋

~Naja❤