Love is

~Your POV~
A few days after that whole ordeal Zane had me pack my bags and set off with him on a gigantic boat. I was dizzy and nauseous my first day, but I got over it eventually. That was with help of Zane of course. He seemed to know exactly what to do. We shared a room on the ship . I wasn't surprised though. I did actually want to see his other eye. I tried everything from trying to move his hair while he was asleep to trying to get a glimpse when the room got drafty or we were out side at the sea winds blew. But never once did I see that eye. One day he caught me trying to see it. "What the hell are you doing?" He looked me in the eyes, "You're not trying to get a glimpse of my blind eye are you?" Oh, a blind eye, that had explained it. "I was actually," I admitted. He glared at me.
"Please don't."
"Why not, Zane?" He narrowed his visible eye at me.
"Reasons." I got closer to him. I brung my hand up to the bang that covered his other eye. I wasn't a little surprised when he pushed my hand away. "No."
"But Zane, you're making me... making me," I made my eyes begin to well up with tears. The look on his face was irreplaceable. "Alright, fine. I'll let you look if you promise you'll stop crying." I nodded and he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to our lavish room. Decorated with black, grey, dark blue and a dark shade of my favorite color, (F/C) [yo, if your favorite color is black, or white..... yeah...]. Once I was inside he shut the door. "Go ahead," He cringed back when I went to touch him.
"Hey, you mind getting down lower for a second?" I asked him. He sighed and got on his knees. It just occurred to me how tall he was [for the longest I imagined him being like, 5'8, then I was like, nah, he'll be 6'5]. Damn. I took his mask down first, then I brushed the hair out of his other eye to see his blind eye. He sighed softly. But to his surprise, I kissed that eye gently. "(Y/N), " he said breathlessly.
"Just let me care for you," I told him. But that set something off in him that I couldn't understand and never would.
"GET OFF OF ME YOU, You.... YOU STRAWBERRY POPTART!" My eyes shot open and I stumbled backwards. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CARING ABOUT ME?!" He got up quickly and kept getting closer to me. I kept backing up. Eventually I bumped into the bed and fell onto it. On my back. "Zane," I squeaked. He still got closer. I got up and crawled until I hit the wall. "WHY DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU IDIOT! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I was against the wall now and he was really close to me.

"Hush," he crushed his lips against mine causing my fear and anger to melt into bliss. I kissed back and it was just the two of us now. "mmph," he moaned into the kiss making me blush.

"Mmph." I did the same. He pulled back and he was glowing in happiness. "Zane," I was speechless.

"I'm sorry for that (Y/N), I truly am," he looked away from me with a saddened look on his face. I crushed my own lips against his causing him to be surprised. He kissed back. But then there was a loud knocking on the door.

"MR ZANE! MR ZANE! CAN I COME IN!" A lady screamed.

"NOT BY THE NON EXISTENT HAIRS ON MY CHINY CHIN CHIN!"
"But Zane, I want you to come to my room with me."
"No you wooden hoe!"
"But Zane!"
"GO AWAY TASHA!!!" I had never heard Zane be so loud, "AND YOU ARE TO CALL ME ZANE RO'MEAVE THE HIGH PRIEST OF THE FAITH OF LADY IRENE AT ALL TIMES!"
She ran off and I could see the anger on Zane's face. "Za-"
"I'm sorry (y/n), I'll need a moment." And with that he left the room, leaving me alone. Why my Zane? Just why?