Face reveal and A new home?

No joke I'm crying rn. 10 k. Now you get to see my ugly ass. You're welcome.

"So, Zane," I asked him as I looked up at him from my chair.
"What is it my doll?" He asked me sweetly as he played with my hair, causing the ladies to giggle a bit.
"So, C-Cadenza Aphmau and K-Kawaii~Chan o-offered to build us a house here." He just looked at me, and my flub mouthed self quickly continued, "I know you're the High Priest of O'K-khasis but I really like it here and I've come to love everyone here and I re-"
"Y/N, my dear, I am very aware of how dear this place is to you. And who said I can't have two homes my love? We'd gladly live here, how much does it cost for the construction and whatnot?"
"Oh, Zane you don't have to pay," Cadenza said with Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau nodding behind her (legit minecraft diaries season 1/2, nobody paid for construction or shit. Like why?) approvingly. He smiled at them with a smile that could be noticed from under his mask. "That's, that's so kind, thank you." He smiled at them.
"Now, how big is too big?"
"Eh, it doesn't matter. I haven't told Y/N but I really want a lot of children, if it was physically possible I'd have seventeen of them." My eyes widened at what he said to Aphmau and I started blushing furiously.
"The village could use some more children," Aphmau said.
"DONT ENCOURAGE HIM!" I squealed still burning red. Everyone in the room laughed besides me, "I-I'm serious, nineteen children may break me."
"Y/N, I said seventeen. If it's nineteen you wan-"
"GAH!" I covered my face and started blushing impossibly darker. He just chuckled.
"I think the children thing in general-"
"CADENZA!"
"Makes her uncomfortable because-"
"CADENZA SHUT UP!"
"She may-" before she could finish I had jumped out of my chair and tackled her to the ground. "Nice moves Y/N. Didn't think a pregnant woman could move that fast."
"Cadenza," I groaned as I got off of her and went to run out of the house, but was stopped by Zane grabbing my wrist.
"Y/N, we need to talk, my dear," he told me and my eyes started welling up with tears and Cadenza looked over at us. Zane gently lead me out of the house and off to the side so we could talk. I was sobbing, terrified. "Y/N, cut that out. Now." I quickly stopped sobbing as he went to wipe the tears from my face. "Y/N, why were you so upset over what Cadenza was going to say?" I looked him in his visible eye with sadness in my own.
"I-I didn't want her to tell you that I might be pregnant, when I don't even know for sure yet."
"Hm. Did you miss your period?"
"I-I don't want-"
"F/N L/N." You widened your eyes, you weren't aware he knew your last name.
"Okay yes, I have, and it still hasn't come yet." He looked at me and sighed.
"Damn. Y/N, you're most likely pregnant." I started crying and he held me close. "Shhh, don't cry, it's going to be okay my dear, I promise." He kissed my forehead and I smiled at him. I stopped crying and he wiped my tears away. "I know it's going to be tough, but I'll be here for you every step of the way. I love you, Y/N."