One Shot #8 When an Argument Turns Frisky

A/n - This is something so different. My friend and I wrote it. She isn't a directioner but we just decided to write a smut story together because that is our friendship.. I'm not even sure what to tell you all haha. She wrote 'Niall's Pov' I wrote the 'Girls Pov.'

We were arguing as usual, he had ten minutes before he had to get on stage and I had never been so angry at him in all my life. "Why the fuck are you going on at me before I get on stage?" he shouted, his face reddening with anger. He still looked hot though, no matter how mad I was he was still the hottest boy I had ever met. "Because you're so fucking annoying," I screamed and he winced at the loudness of my voice.

Her screech made my skin tingle, oh god what she did to me! Her brow was furrowed and her nose wrinkled. Fuck she was cute! I stood my ground, 'now is so not the time' I yelled. 'It never is' she replied and spun around to leave. I clung on to her arm and sound her around, looking into her green eyes I placed my hand gently but firmly on her neck and shut her up the best way I knew how.

I turned to leave, tears coming to my eyes with anger. It was always the same excuse, he didn't have the time for this, for me, for us. His hand grabbed my arm spinning me around to face him his other hand coming up and resting on my neck pulling my lips to his. His lips always had the answers. He tasted of the pint he had just knocked back and the packet of salt and vinegar crisps he had gobbled down. My arms wrapped around him pulling him closer. He pulled my lips between his teeth, pressing hard. He had marked me as his. Something he loved to do and all the control in my body went out the window.

She tasted amazing as always I just had to take a bite! My hand moved to her hips and I clutched her to me, pressing into her, promising. I kissed my apologies to her, her mouth made an opening for my tongue, I could feel her tongue bar, so sexy. We teased each other forever. I finally broke away long enough to pull her to the tiny janitor's closet. The dim dim light didn't help much and we had to squeeze in tight together, fine by me!

He pulled us into the janitors closet, the lights around us faded and I could just about make out his face up close to mine. His hands moved in every direction as he lifted me up off the ground. My body wanting, needing him. I knew he'd soon be called upon but for now it didn't matter, the world he was part of didn't mean a thing to either of us. One of his hands started to pay with the hem of my shirt and before I knew it the piece of fabric was off my body and thrown into the darkness of the small closet. His fingers left a buzzing trail up my body as his lips came in contact with my naked skin. He pressed gentle kisses at first down the length of my neck to my breasts. He became rougher as the seconds ticked by. His lips would leave bruises along my body tomorrow morning. He quickly unclasped my bra and soon both my breasts were between his hands.

Her skin was unbelievably soft! Her smell alone was driving me wild, I needed to be inside her now She understood my need and got down from my hold of her to quickly undo my belt and jeans. I was throbbing for her, so ready! But she got down on her knees instead, oh my god. This goddess was mine and only mine! Her eyes stayed on mine as she took me in her mouth. I gritted my teeth and groaned as my head went back. God it was amazing, but I wanted more, wanted her to feel what I was feeling. I took her shoulders and lifted her back up, she gasped in surprise. her flowy skirt did half the work, I simply slid her panties to the side, I gave her no warning. I was inside of her. We both moaned as we felt each other. I lay her back on the shelf behind her, her legs wrapped around my waist as i bent down and kissed her neck, thrusting slowly, Teasing the entire time, she pulled on my hair and bit her lip. Oh I knew what she wanted. I picked up speed, thrashing into her, loving every second of it!