Preference #1 - Inspired by Midnight Memories

Niall - Midnight Memories: 

You stumbled down a dark alley way, the walls almost feeling like they were closing in with the amount of alcohol running through your body. 

Niall’s hand in yours as you listened to him sing Irish traditional songs, his Irish accent stronger than ever. It always was when he was drunk. 

“Baby,” Niall mumbled as you fumbled for the keys in your purse. 

“Yes Niall?” You questioned not taking much notice knowing he was just drunk.

Before you knew it your body was pressed against the hard cold wall and his warm pink lips were on yours his blood shot eyes staring into yours as you let a small moan escape your lips. 

“Can we get home first Horan?” you whispered into his lips. 

He nodded but didn’t stop kissing you. 

Finally you got him off you and started home, him walking by your side reminding you stuff like that you’d always remember. 

They were your midnight memories, with him, forever. 

Harry - Right Now: 

He stood at the window of his hotel room, watching New York city come to life right in front of him. 

People walked the well-lit streets singing at the top of their lungs. Couples walked the streets hand in hand only one emotion in their eyes love. 

He missed you, oh god did he miss you. 

He wished he could take you out right now and bring you around this beautiful city.

You could get pissed; he could carry you back to the hotel room and curl your body into his, his missing puzzle piece. 

Harry turned as he heard a small knock landing on his hotel room door. 

As he made his way over to it, wishing it was you and not one of the lads at the door. 

He opened it to see two beautiful coloured eyes looking into his, a smile instantly over took his frown that had been plastered on his face and he pulled you into his embrace. 

“God I have never needed you more than I needed you just there (y/n),” Harry muttered into your hair. 

He couldn’t believe it, you were in his arms and he could do whatever with you he liked. He got his biggest wish of all, you and him in New York city – the city of dreams. 

Louis - Does He Know: 

“What’s that?” Louis asked touching your right shoulder and pulling the loose fabric back to see a small butterfly printed there. 

Your stomach erupted in butterflies at his touch. 

“My secret tattoo,” you whispered turning to face him a small smirk on his lips. 

“Not so secret anymore,” He winked. 

“Our secret now,” you mumbled pressing a small kiss to his lips as he wrapped his arms around your waist. 

“If he finds out, I’m dead,” Louis muttered into your hair as your hands grabbed at his hair wanting to touch every part of them. 

“If he finds out, we both are,” you murmured. 

Not caring about the consequences because you didn’t love him – you loved Louis. 

You loved Louis’ touch, Louis’ words. You loved Louis as a full.

Liam - Half a Heart: 

Once again he was on the other side of the world, away from you when you most needed him. 

You had both argued before he left and he couldn’t feel worse, he should’ve stayed and seen how you were forget the tour, forget this world you mattered more than all this. 

He had left though you in a bad mood – he’d heard off plenty of your friends you kept crying yourself to sleep wrapped warmly in his sweater. 

He picked up the phone by his bed and pressed in the familiar numbers to the apartment you shared with him when he was home. 

The phone rang and rang; over and over you heard it calling till finally it was picked up. 

“Hello,” your sweet voice came through the speaker of the phone. 

He couldn’t say anything he needed to hear you say it one more time. 

“Hello,” you muttered again impatience evident in your tone. 

“(y/n),” he whispered. 

There was silence for a few long seconds and finally you replied. 

“Oh god I’ve missed you,” you almost screamed through the phone happy to hear his voice once again. 

He held half your heart and without it you almost felt unable to carry on in life, but you had got it back with that one word – your name from his lips. 

Zayn - Through the dark: 

You sat curled in a ball once again – the depression had taken you again into a world of its own and there was nothing he could do as usual. 

He grabbed you off the ground and brought you into his bed wrapping his arms around you singing the song ‘Through the dark’ into your ear. 

You always loved the song, even in your darkest hours it kept you believing someone was still there. Zayn was always still there. 

He wrapped his arms tighter around you as you sobbed into his chest. 

He would never understand how you were feeling but he prayed everynight that somehow he would be able to help you and tomorrow would be a brighter day.

He loved you no matter what and you somehow always remembered that.