Blooper | II. Chapter 12 - Fountain Scene

Dedicated to 2far4me and all her random Thor references. ;D

----

Lifting Aubree up in the air, Stone carried her to the grassy picnic area behind the fountain before setting her back on her feet before him.

She was laughing profusely as he set her down. She spread her arm out wide and looked down at herself.

"Look what you did!" she said. "I'm soaked!"

His eyes roamed over her soaked pants and see-through white blouse. Her jacket managed to shield most of her upper body, but being open, it failed to protect her most valuable assets on top.

Despite his soaked lap, there was an undeniable stirring within the rough, wet fabric.

A growl erupted from his lips as his eyes lingered on the outline of her white lace bra.

"I haven't fared much better," he said, unable to hide the slight edge in his voice. "But I can't very well walk around like this."

He didn't even have to gesture to his crotch because Aubree's gaze was already falling on it.

"It's cold," he continued in a low voice as her eyes slowly rose to meet his. "Won't you warm it up? Only you are worthy to wield it."

---- AUTHOR'S NOTE ----

The rest of us aren't worthy of his mighty hammer!