Epilogue

Slender's POV

I smile as i watch (y/n) and the children play. The twins were now twelve years old.

(Y/n) was helping Samantha make flower crowns while Spencer was swinging on the swings with Sally.

Spencer has never spoken a word. (Y/n) had been worried about it but Alex said that there was nothing wrong with the boy. Nothing physically at least. She told me that he may not want to speak for whatever reason.

He often doesn't show a lot of emotion either and his glare could scare (hey that rhymed!)  even me.

Samantha was shy, and had a good heart, just like her mom.

Samantha's smile could brighten up anyone's day.

Ben and her play video games a lot.

Samantha walked over to me and placed a crown of daisies on my head.

(Y/n) giggled softly and waved to me from where she was sitting.

Spencer had a small grin on his face as Samantha placed a crown on his head as well.

Samantha hugged Spencer and got on the swing to his left. The three of them swung in sync.

(Y/n) sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. I played with her (h/c) hair gently.

Alex, Migoto, and Anastasia were all sitting in a circle in the grass.

Alex had a small bump in her stomach. She was pregnant now.

Migoto was sitting in another girl's lap and playing with her hair.

Anastasia laughed softly at the antics of a small, blonde girl who was about three.

All in all..  i don't think i could have been happier.

I smiled as (y/n) got out a camera and took a few pictures.

I kissed her cheek and she laughed softly.

"I love you," i said softly in her ear.

She smiled up at me, "i love you too."

Fin.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story! Let me know if you want a sequal! Maybe of the kids? Let me know via PM, Kik, or in the comments! I lived writing this as much as you loved reading it!