Breakfast

Here's my first story! I hope you enjoy it :)
---------------------------------------------
I wake up to the light breathing noises my boyfriend, Mark, made. I turn to look at his features. His long, soft, red hair glowing by the light that entered the room from the window, his cute, sexy stubble that would feel amazing to touch. His cute nose, his perfect lips. He was the one. He looked so peaceful, so perfect. And he was mine.
I watched him sleep until he woke up and gave me a tiring smile and hugged my waist and brought me close to him. "Wake up sleepy head" I said softly into his ear, his only response was a groan and I quietly giggled. He was so cute in the mornings. I shifted a bit to get more comfortable, as I did this, I brushed my leg on his crotch and felt something hard on it. I blushed and quickly peeked under the blankets, and of course, noticed he had a huge morning wood. I bit my lip thinking about it, thinking how he would taste in my mouth, tasting his cum. My thoughts were interrupted by him calling my name and holding my hand. "Y/N? Babe? Are you okay?" He asked, looking a bit concerned. "Oh? What? Oh yeah! Yeah! I'm great ha" I said quickly and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiles back at me and kisses my hand, "what do you want for breakfast baby girl?" He asked, siting up and stretching his muscles, which I absolutely loved. I thought of the question, and something dirty and naughty crossed my mind "hmm....you!" I pushed him into the bed again and quickly got on top of him and kissed his lips roughly. I always enjoyed his dominant side but I felt like he also needed a bit of my dominance to get our sex life in shape. I smiled as he followed my lead. Our tongues dancing together in harmony. He tugged the bottom of my shirt, signifying to take it off, I pulled back slightly from our make out session and said "ha no big boy, I'm trying to get my breakfast over here" I winked and took his shirt off. Kissing his jawline, his neck, and slowly leaving small love bites here and there. I reached down to his sport shorts and felt his throbbing member through the thin material. I knew he was enjoying this because his moans were agreeing with every move I made. I pulled down his shorts along with his boxers, immediately his hard member sticking up. I smile and bite my lip while pumping it slowly. "Does my Markimoo like it when I do this?" I said before sucking the top of his 8 inch member. His only response was a loud moan, agreeing to my question. I kept rubbing him at a faster pace than before and taking his hard dick more more into my mouth. I looked up at him, seeing how quickly he breathed, how he was enjoying this, he was a moaning mess. I felt his hard member twitch in my mouth, knowing he was close. To make this experience the best of it, I grabbed his thighs and started to deep throat him. "O-oh fuck! Y/N! just....like t-that!He was grunting, moaning, groaning to my every move. I gave one more push to my head, and felt the warm, familiar, liquid feeling on the back of my throat. I sat up and swallowed his juices while looking at him directly in the eye, trying to make it as sexy as possible. He breathed in and out quickly sitting up and bit his lip. "Oh baby...that was amazing..." I gave a quiet chuckle "ha thanks for the breakfast baby" I winked and went to get ready for my early shower but he quickly grabbed my wrist and said the most sexiest thing ever with his low and deep sexy voice "can I have my breakfast now?"
--------------------------------------------
A/N- how was that? Sorry if it isn't good! You can send me suggestions! And tell me what I did wrong so that I can improve my stories!

And if you want part 2! Comment!
-Candylove :)