Breakfast Part 2

No one asked but hey! Here ya go!
---------------------------------------------
I bit my lip and smirked at him "of course you can baby" he chuckled quietly and laid me down on my back unto the bed. I watched him slowly taking my short shorts off, along with my panties. The feeling of him going slow made me anticipate for what was coming. I needed him now. He bit his lip, and it was the sexiest thing he could ever do in public. He looked up at me and spread my legs slowly. He kneeled down to my womanhood. "Mmm....time to eat breakfast" He winked and sucked on my clit roughly, which made me moan loudly and immediately grabbing his hair. I could feel him smiling and chuckling a bit by my movement. He was so good at everything. At making people happy, making me happy, ha and even eating me out. He was so strong and so manly, and I loved that about him. I tilted my head back as he swirled his tongue all over my pussy and shook his head slightly, adding more pleasure to what was happening. I began to grind against his face and it seemed like he was enjoying my decision.
I was getting close to my climax and once I reached it, I pulled on his hair roughly and moaned out loudly, but it didn't stopped him. Oh no. He went even more harshly on sucking my clit and fingering me with his large, thick, fingers. It made me lose my mind him being like this. There was no signs of him stopping any time soon. I shut my eyes tightly, enjoying every movement of pleasure that we both would make. I was getting close to my second climax "oh you're so...so fucking wet baby....oh you love me doing this don't you?" All I could do was nod as the pleasure was overwhelming. I arched my back and pulled even more roughly on his beautiful hair and screamed "Mark! Oh I'm gonna cum! Oh s-shit!" He gave a devilish smile and gave me all he had by fingering me as harshly as he could. In and out of me. "Cum baby girl...cum for me...please cum (Y/N)!....oh please" with that, I released my juices for him to lick. After riding my orgasm on his fingers, he took them slowly out of me and licked them sensually. "Mmm....thanks for the meals sweetheart" he said as he was putting on his boxers and left to the bathroom. "Oh shit....I need to put this on my breakfast list every day" I breathed out and smiled.
--------------------------------------------- there! Hope you like it! See ya in the next! -CandyLove