Part 2

I arrived at the hellhole. I was 2 hours late but I didn't give any fruks. That's 2 less hours I have to deal with people. I thought bitterly in my head. I walked into the office. "You're late." I heard an Estonian accent say. "Yes I am Mr. Von Bock." I replied in my calm cool voice that sounds more like a whisper. "Stay here." My Estonian principal demanded. For a nervous scared guy he sure is strict.... I thought to myself and sat down on the red chair that was in the office. "Is he nice?" I heard a semi quiet Japanese accent ask. "Well we don't know because he never really talks to anyone because everyone is the rude to him." An Estonian accent responded. My principal must be talking about me to some new student. Maybe he's trying to set me up a friend. I smiled at the thought of a friend. I've never had a friend so it was natural to be happy at the thought of one. I looked down at my feet. But then again, this would be a set up friend. What if they secretly hate me? "Herro, Preased to meet you. I am Kiku Honda or Japan." I heard a small Japanese voice. I looked up and saw a smol boy with jet black hair and brown eyes. "I am... Heracles... Or Greece." I responded. "The pricipar tord me about you. It's quite sad you don't have friends." He bowed down to me in a polite manner. "But don't worry, I'rr be your friend." He added. I smiled. "Okay Kiku." I responded.

A\N HOLY ROME WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO READ THIS IT STINKS!