Part 6

I walked to my own house. As we arrived I opened to door and held it open for Kiku. He thanked me and walked in. I followed and shut the door behind me. "So Kiku." I said. "Yes?" He replied curiously. "You have a phone right?" I asked. He nodded. "You saw me use it. My number is {Insert Number here or use 69-666}." He said. "Cool. We can text. My number is {insert number here or use 696969-69}." "I wirr text you right now so I have your number." Kiku decided and texted me. I felt my phone buzz and I smiled at the thought of texting Kiku. We stayed silent just looking at each other wondering what to do. "You sure have arot of cats." Kiku commented and pet one that he had picked up and was hanging on his shoulder. "Yah. I found them all around my home country. When I had to move to America I couldn't just leave them. I had to take them with me." I mumbled. "You're a kind person." Kiku said and bowed down to me. I felt my face heat up slightly. "You're a nice person too." I replied and cringed at myself. I basically just copied him. I'm so dumb. "Werr anyways I rearry rike cats. They're cure and arr." Kiku agreed and smiled. "You're cute when you smile." I blurted out and covered my mouth immediately after. Kiku's face turned bright red. "Greece San. Why wourd you say that?!" Kiku exclaimed. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it in a weird way! I mean any girl would go for it!" I explained. Kiku's face turned darker red. "I-I'm afraid I'm not into girrs...." He mumbled.

A/N CLIFF HANGER MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry I have bad writers block right now so yah uhm halp