Part 5

"So since we are talking to each other about things we can ask each other questions. I'rr go first." Kiku said. For an idea that's mine he sure got used to it. I thought to myself. "Okay so Heracres what is your favourite animar?" He asked. "Cats. They're so agile and cool. Someday, when I die, I'd like to be a cat. Imagine it. You wouldn't have to care about anything. You could nap and spend a whole day licking your own balls." I replied almost immediately. "Wow you rearry rike cats." Kiku said in shock. I nodded. "So what about you?" I asked. After answering a ton of questions and having a lot of conversations with each other the free period was over and Mr. Von Bock demanded we go to class. The class we had was Math. I don't really like math, but then again, Who can blame me? It's not the most interesting subject and definitely not my favourite. I lead Kiku to the class where math is held. He thanked me and walked in and took a seat next to me. After class was over we went to history to learn about my mother's legends. I cried a bit in front of everyone at the thought of the stories my mother told to me before bed every night. She was such a good story teller. Kiku asked if I was okay to which I told a lie and said I was fine. I can't believe stupid Sadik killed my mother. I'll never forgive him. Anyways, we went to science next. Science is okay I guess. Sometimes we talk about really deep points on life which I like taking a part of. After all our classes me and Kiku walked outside the class and started talking as we walked in the hallway. "Oh look it's the dumb cat lover!" Alfred yelled. I felt a tear come to my eye. "Aw look he's crying now. Why don't you get your dumb cats to help?" Alfred teased. I started crying and ran away to the Janitors closet. I cried and cried until I heard footsteps. It was probably Alfred coming to do even more damage. "G-go away!" I sobbed out. "But Heracres san!" I heard a smol japanese voice exclaim. He opened the door. "I-I'm a mess don't look at me." I mumbled and turned away from him. Suddenly I felt someone hug me. "K-Kiku I thought you told me you respected personal s-space." I stuttered out. "I do but it feers right at this time." He explained and let go. I nodded. "Heracres you Shourdn't ret him get to you." He whispered. I turned to face him. I was no longer crying. "You're a nice person. In fact I didn't have many friends either. But I rike having you as a friend." He continued. I nodded. "Well you're a good friend too Kiku." I replied to his mini rant. "I think it is time we shourd we heading home. We don't want to get rocked here." Kiku said and chuckled. I gasped out of complete shock. "What is it? Did I do something wrong? I'm terribry sorry!" Kiku exclaimed. "No you just showed emotion. For the short while I've known you, you never really showed emotion. I just found it a bit surprising is all. There's really no need to be sorry." I said and got up from sitting on the floor. He got up too. I smiled. "Oh okay." Kiku sighed in relief. "Hey I have an idea. I have no parents and I would like to have company for once. Would you like to come over?" I asked. "Oh sure. I'd have to ask Yao though. I'rr text him right now." He responded and took out a small mobile phone. He texted the man he mentioned name Yao and got a response almost immediately. "He said sure." Kiku said. I smiled happily. "Well follow me. I'll show you the way to my house!" I exclaimed and took his hand. I blushed, realizing what I had done and let go of his soft hand. "I-I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. "I-I'm not good at this friend stuff. I forgot you respect p-personal space." I stuttered out like an idiot. "It's quite fine. There's rearry no need to worry." He reassured and smiled slightly. "J-just follow me." I stuttered and walked out of the janitors closet and out the door and started heading to my house.