Discovery

Alex's POV:
"Alex I can't find anything. Whoever is protecting set up walls and hid it well. It will take too long plus they have an alarm system that is set off when someone even googles their names. They don't want to be found." Luke said coming into my office and sitting down computer in hand.

"Is there anyway to find out about them?" I asked.

"If you get close to them I'm sure you could ask questions," he begun and I snorted as if they would let us get close I thought. He gave me a look and continued. "I'm sure you can charm one of them, make her fall in love with you." He said.

"No we aren't making a bet or making her fall in love with me that's too rude and cruel even for us." I said. I wouldn't put my worst enemy through that it is horrible to be used. I shook the memories out of my head shuddering. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll keep trying but it's a bit off a lost cause. Maybe I can find a way but it could take a while." He said then looked expectingly at me for my permission to continue.

"Okay keep working I'll try to think of alternatives but meanwhile keep working." I said and Luke left leaving me with my thoughts. What the hell is this girl up to. I thought but then realizing I had subconsciously been only thinking about one girl. That didn't mean anything right? I had just talked... Well argued with her more. She means nothing to me she's just a mission....I only need to find out what they are up to nothing more right? I groaned this girl was invading my thoughts and I hadn't even talked to her. I hate her, she's aggravating, self-assured, I hate her. I'm just going to take a nap I need some rest. I thought.

Little did Alex know his last thought before falling asleep was I need her.