Training

Kirsten's POV:
Three black vans pulled up by our house. I looked at the cars and realized they had the symbol of..well...don't worry about that yet. I ran outside to be greeted by Jake and Eliah. "Boss!" The two boys yelled in unison.

"Hey boys." The rest of the fighters came out of the cars and looked down in a sign of respect. I was happy that while we were gone people were still being respectful. "Ok fighters, you guys can wait here for a second while Jake and Eliah talk in my office and then we will head down to The Hisser's territory for training. Understood?" I asked and they all nodded. I began waking inside with Jake and Eliah close behind. " I want a report on what's been happening with the gang." I asked.

"Things have been good not much has been happening since you guys left. I think it because after you guys left no one even thought about attacking because of your wrath." Jake said. We all laughed towards the end.

"Where's Emily Boss?" Eliah asked. He had an obvious crush on her and she had an obvious crush on him but they both were oblivious of each other's feelings. I smirked.

"Can't live without her can you?" I teased. He turned bright red. "She's on a run. She'll be back before we go." I answered. "Speaking of leaving we should probably start getting ready to go. I lead the boys to the door and Eliah went to open it as Emily came in causing them to run into each other. Both blushed deeply. They locked eyes causing Jake and I to fake gag. "Alright love birds let's get a move on."I said and they looked away embarrassed. We all headed to cars and with the fighters drove to the Hisser's territory.

We got into the territory and made our way to the building where Chris stayed. A guard approached the car. "Who are you and what do you want." He said rudely.

"My name is Kirsten. If that name doesn't ring a bell than Chris should really educate you on the past." I snapped. A look of fear crossed his face.

"Yes Ms. Kirsten I'm sorry for my behavior I will get Chris right away." He said and scurried away to find him. I turned back to Jake, Eliah, and Emily who were trying to hold back their laughter.

"What's so funny?!" I demanded.

"The look on his face." Emily said laughing and gasping for air. What can I say I'm an extremely feared gan- girl.

Eventually Chris came out with the guard following behind him. Chris's face looked nervous and I had to hold my laughter in. "Ms. Kirsten what can I do for you?" He asked his voice squeaking towards the end out of nervousness.

"I need to use your territory to train my fighters." I stated.

"Of course! How long will they need to stay here?" He asked.

"3 weeks." I answered.

"Ok is that all?" He questioned.

"For now. We will start training today." I said. He nodded and quickly walked back to his office. I noticed him sigh in relief when he reached the door. I laughed. "Oh my Lanta do I make people that nervous?" I asked to the group in my car. We all chuckled and parked the cars to begin training.

We had the fighters take laps around the fields, practice hand to hand combat, gun training, knife accuracy, and staying hidden. They all did really well and we were ready to leave. The fighters along with Jake and Eliah were staying on the territory to keep watch and train while Emily and I went home. "I think we should have Jace come by soon to give them some lessons. He was one of of the best fighters." I said to Emily. She agreed and we headed home.

There would be a lot of training to be done. We would beat Him though if it was the last thing I did.