Slip Ups

Kirsten's POV:
Two days. The clock ticked and ticked mocking me. Two days until I had to face a man who tortured me for days on end, the man who made me weak. The worse feeling to me is to be weak. To have no power. It was horrible I'm a feared gan-girl and I was forced to be weak. After that I vowed to never be weak again.

I didn't want to be afraid but I was. Those memories still were fresh in my mind after trying to bury them. I was thinking about all of this slowly walking to my locker to put my stuff away before heading home. The halls were clear and most teachers and already booked it out. I reached my locker and threw my books in, not caring about them. I grabbed my bag and texted Emily to tell her I was going for a walk.

I walked out to a field way behind the school until I knew no one would hear me. I screamed. I screamed and screamed letting out all of my frustrations. That was good but not enough. I left and walked back to the school to my car. I drove to the ring.

"Sign me up for the earliest fight." I said to the guy at the front desk. He nodded.

"You have five minutes." He stated turning back to his work. I didn't respond and I walked to the locker room to change. I threw on a regular set of a sports bra and shorts instead of my normal Poison Ivy apparel. The fight wasn't part of a tournament or anything and there want a lot of people present so I didn't want to put on a show. I left the locker room and made my way closer to the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen the next fight is about to commence. The undefeated Poison Ivy against a regulate around here, Matt!" He announced. Matt hmmm he sounds familiar. I thought confused as I racked my brain for the memory. I shook it off as I stepped into the ring. Looking around I saw Matt, Mr. Idiots best friend and second in command. F*ck! I thought. Looking around I spotted Alex and his group. Matt looked at me and there was immediate recognition. Luckily I don't think Alex saw me yet. RING RING RING! The bell went off bringing me from my thoughts.

We both fought hard. He was an ok opponent but he clearly wasn't as good as me from looking at his technique and skill level. I was angry though so I dragged the fight out a bit before ending it by a punch to head to knock him out.  I was declared winner and immediately tried to leave as quickly as possible. Unfortunately as I was leaving someone decided to pin me against a wall. Alex grabbed my wrist and held them to my sides. He towered over me and the look in his eyes kept me from flipping him over and walking away. "What do you want Alex?" I questioned wanting to leave ASAP.

"Who the hell are you Kirsten?" He asked. I decided to answer him without giving much detail.

"I'm a very feared gan-girl ok?" I said nervous when I realized I had slipped up.

"Gan-girl hmm? Are you sure?" He asked catching on to my slip up. "Are you in a gang!?" He questioned.

"N-n-no I'm not." I stuttered, mentally slapping myself. F*ck now he knows. Yes but he doesn't know everything so play it cool. I thought.

"Sure and I'm not Alex Packlon." He replied sarcastically.

"Your not? Who are you then?" I gasped falsely. He rolled his eyes. My phone beeped as it received Emily's text. He quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"She says He's left a message. Who's he? Is he your boyfriend?" He asked looking angry. I snorted.

"Yeah he's the worst boyfriend ever if he was." I said thinking back to the torture. "Now I have to leave and don't think about following me or asking questions." I stated grabbing my phone and leaving before he could say anything.

That was close. I thought. I really need to work on not slipping up like that was really bad.

A.N.
Hi! Ok just wanted to say Happy Easter! Hope you all had a fun day and if not hopefully this chapter helped to brighten it. LOVE YOU!! BYE BYE!