Chapter Ten

"Thank you for flying with Southwest airlines. Enjoy your stay."

We got off the plane and walked into the airport. Once we found our baggage, Roman offered to carry my stuff. I smiled and agreed which I soon regretted as he start to complain. "Good lord woman. What is in these bricks?" I laughed. "Stop complaining. It's nothing Mr. Samoan Badass can't handle."

WWE was in Florida for another show, which meant I get a couple of days off at home. The last time I came home it was for my baby's 5th birthday. Dean and Roman both came which made him extra happy. My nieces of course has turned my baby boy into a wrestling fan so he was well aware of who they were now. Roman was coming with me because he also had the week off since they didn't put him in the storyline but We still had to do work and train. We found our driver and we got in the truck. Although I was more than excited to see my family, I was still trying to figure out my inner feelings for Roman. I hadn't told him what happened that night yet and when he asked me I just lied and told him I helped him in bed and that he didn't do anything crazy. I knew I needed to tell him soon. I had 29 more days until my debut on NXT. Once I do debut...I won't be with Roman as much. At all really. I sighed.

We got out the truck and I smiled as I saw Leati running me. I hugged him tight. "I missed you mom." I smiled. "I miss you too." I kissed his cheek and then he went to Roman. "Hey my mans." Roman dapped him and soon Leati was dragging him in the house. When I came with Roman they would pretend wrestle in the middle of the living room. I would do the count out and hold Leati's arm up. It was so cute how Roman handled Leati. He was sort of like a father to him in a way. I walked in the house and put my stuff down. It was 9 in morning and Leati had to be at school. Roman and I took him there and dropped him off. Afterwards we decided to go have lunch at my favorite café.

We talked and laughed for a while. As he talked I couldn't help but stare into his eye. I can't hide these feelings anymore. I have to tell him what happened. I didn't how I was going to approach him about it but I knew I had to do it now before it was too late. "Let's go somewhere." I suggested. "Where?" He asked finishing off his coffee. I just smiled and got up. "It's a secret." He followed me into the car and I pulled out the parking lot.  I was scared. My heart was pounding. As I was driving all these thoughts went through my head. What if everything he said was just the alcohol? What if he turns me down? I don't want anything to be awkward with us. I took a deep breath and tried not to think about it.

I pulled up to this beautiful hill side. When I was 14, my mother and I came to Florida to visit my aunt. My mother and I were arguing like we always did, and I ended up storming out the house and walked around until I found this area. It had a beautiful view of the city. There were flowers everywhere, and the sun perfectly shine down on the hillside making the atmosphere feel calm. It was the perfect place to get everything off my chest. I walked up the hill, Roman walked behind me. I felt the breeze blow through my hair. I took deep breaths and then stopped walking. As I took one last breath I turned around. "Roman I-" Roman pulled me to him, lifting my head up by my chin and kissed me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt the same as I felt that day on the bus. Everything around us just stopped. It was silent. In that moment, everything felt right. Roman wasn't intoxicated like he was last time. He was well aware of what he was doing.

As he pulled away he smiled causing me to blush. "I know what happened that night. Dean told me everything."

That little bastard.

"He figured you would wait forever to tell me so he told me not to say anything until you did but I couldn't wait anymore. Alana, you are such an amazing person. Every word I said that night was all true. Ever since I met you, I've felt like you were that missing piece in my life. I honestly do love you Alana."

I was speechless. All these months of wondering, waiting and sorting through my feelings were finally over. I finally knew.

"I love you too Roman."