Chapter Twelve

(A/N) This chapter contains very graphic content. If you do not wish to read that I suggest you move to the next chapter. Enjoy :)

After we finished eating, It was almost 12 at night. Roman and I drove around for a bit until he pulled into the beach parking lot. "Isn't it a bit late to go swimming." He shrugged and we got out. Holding each other's hands, we walked along the beach. The fresh breeze blowing on my face and sand in my toes. Suddenly he picked me up bridal style causing me to drop my heels out my other hand and started running to the water. "Stop Roman. I don't want to mess up the dress!" He just laughed gently tossed me in the ocean. I swam up, and hit him. "Jerk!" I pushed him down in the water but he didn't come up. "Roman... this isn't funny." I was about to start panicking when he came up behind me and picked me up across his shoulders. I hit his back playfully. He walked out the water and put me down. We started play fighting and then somehow we ended up laying on the sand. We were soaking wet and I started to get cold. He wrapped his arms around me which didn't really help because he was also wet but I just smiled anyways. He stared in my eye, and kissed me. Butterflies hit my stomach as I smiled on his lips.

I kissed back deepening the kiss. He got on top of me and started kissing my neck which made me gasp. I whispered in his ear. "Not here..." He stopped and smiled. He picked me up, grabbing my shoes and quickly ran to car. I laughed.

Once we got back to the my hotel. I opened door as Roman kissed my neck, making my legs weak. As we walked in, he turned me around and started kissing my passionately. We moved to the bed and he pushed me down gently. He took off this shirt, and pinned my arms above my head with one hand. Kissing me, he slowly ran his hands up my dress which gave me flashbacks of that night.

*flashback*

"Stop please!" I screamed to the top of my lungs as the man in the mask flipped me over and pulled my underwear down. I was crying, mascara running down my face. The harder I tried to fight him, the harder he held my arms which made it impossible to get away. "Help me...please!" I cried out but no one could hear me because the music was too loud. As he penetrated me, I cried even harder. I wasn't long before I felt him relieve his self in me. Just then I heard someone open the door. "What the fuck are you doing?!" The man yelled at him and the masked guy ran. The other guy sent people in the help me but it was too late the damage was already done.

*end of flashback*

I jumped back and Roman stopped. "What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He asked getting off me and sitting beside me. I sat up and I shook my head. I touched my face as I felt I tear come down. I hadn't told Roman about what happened to me 5 years ago. I buried my face in his chest and held him. "You can talk to me...tell me what's up." I sniffled and looked up at him. "5 years ago...I was 16. After my mother told me I couldn't wrestle anymore I started going out to parties, getting high and drunk. One night scarred me for life. I went with my friends to a college house party, I thought it would be pretty fun to go because we were only juniors. Well I had went to use the bathroom upstairs and next thing I knew I was pulled into a room and..." I couldn't finish, I burst into tears but I knew he understood what happened after. He held me tight, wiping my tears and kissed my forehead. "5 years... Leati is.." I nodded. Whoever Leati's father was is the person who raped me. "I didn't want to end Leati's life because of what someone did to me. Leati deserved to have a chance to live." He nodded. "It's okay baby. I love you and I would never hurt you like that. I'm not pressuring you to do anything you don't want to. I'm ready when you are." I smiled. I took a deep breath and laid back. I wanted Roman to be my first. I couldn't let something that happened in the past ruin my life.

Roman's POV

I didn't want Alana to feel rushed. What happened to her was horrible and I understood If she wanted to wait. Once she laid back down and nodded I knew she wanted to continue. As I got back on top of her, I kissed her lips softly. I moved to her neck, licking and biting it as my hand caressed her body. I pulled her dress over her head and threw it out the way. I could hear soft moans as I gently rubbed her breast through her bra. I reached in the back off her and took off her bra. I licked her nipples, making circles. I felt her heart thumping as I made my way to her stomach, skipping passed her panties and kissing her thigh. As I went back up to her panties I positioned my hands to pull them down. I looked at her. "You sure?" I asked her.

Once I saw her nod I smiled. I pulled her panties down exposing her flower. I heard her gasp, as my tongue flicked her clitoris. As I sucked her flower, I could feel her legs shaking. I felt as her hand held onto my hair as I stuck my tongue inside her. Swirling my tongue faster and faster, her moans got louder. Soon she was dripping wet. I stopped and smiled. I took my pants and boxers off. I slipped the condom and positioned myself. "You ready?" She bit her lips and smiled. I smiled back and slowly put slide it inside of her. She moaned loudly, and held onto me. As I went harder, she dug her nails into my back which turned me on even more. I moaned and went faster. "Roman...I'm about to..." I pressed my lips against hers cutting her off. I flipped us around so she was on top. I cuffed her breast as she rode me. I tilted my head back in pleasure. I could tell we were both almost at climax. I flipped us of one last time and went faster. "I love you, Roman." She moaned in my ear. With a few more deep strokes we both released. I fell beside her and she laid on my chest, breathing heavily.

"I love you too Alana."