How it happened

Naruto's

I quickly ran threw the forest making shore that no one is following me, tears stream down my face as I run. I don't want to leave but I have no choice if I stay everyone will hate me. I sigh and keep running.

Flashback

I was limping badly, my whole body was sore. I had just finished training when the villagers decided to beat me up. I ended up using up all of my chakra trying to get away.

I was suddenly pulled into a alleyway. I shut my eyes expecting to get hit but instead someone roughly pushed their lips against mine. I try to shove them away but their to strong and at the moment I am weak.

"Stop struggling and enjoy it"

I freeze and look up " S-Sasuke!" He was messy and he smelled like alcohol " Sasuke get of your drunk!" I try to get free as he takes of my clothes but my muscles ache in protest, he makes a shadow clone to hold me down and cover my mouth.

He tossed me on the flor once all of my clothes are of and starts to lick his way down my body I try to scream but the shadow clone covers my mouth. Sasuke starts to lick and suck my dick and he teases my hole with his finger.

I start to sob I feel dirty as Sasuke dose these things to me, he comes back up to my face and starts to make out with me. He pulls away panting then goes down to my nipples, he nips and sucks on one while he pinches the other then switches.