Following

Naruko's POV

Me and Menma quickly pack bags then spring out of the window jumping from roof to roof, we stop at the entrance to catch our breath.

"Hey you two!" We turn around to see a sand ninja running towards us. Uncle Garra probably noticed that we were gone by now and sent someone to look for us.

I grab Menma's hand and pull him out of the village as fast as I can, I don't stop to look back once.

By the time we stop running the sun has set and our lungs are burning, Menma and me collapse to the ground gasping. I pull a water bottle out of my bag and take a sip before handing it to him.

"Naruko ware is Konoha?" Menma ask still catching his breath

I take a map out of my pocket and look at it. We have been running strait for about 7 hours so " 10 miles that way" I say pointing strait.

"We should make camp Naruko, we can't run all night" I sigh and look at him, I know he's right but I wanna keep going.

"Come on you know that mom would be camping right now! We could camp to then wake up reeeeeeaally early!! Please Naruko" he wines

I sigh "fine but if you don't get up when I tell you to I'll eat your breakfast"

Menma smiled and took out his sleeping bag before going to sleep.

I water until I know he's asleep before getting up and stretching, I'm going to keep watch for a hour then I'll wake up Menma so we can keep on traveling.