Naruko&Menma

Two six year old children run threw the village, one a girl with sunny blond hair done in to pigtails, blue eyes the sparkled, gorgeous tan skin and three whisker scars on each cheek. The other a boy with midnight black hair that stuck up in all directions, deep ocean blue eyes, and pail skin with three marks on each cheek.

At the moment they were running from their aunt who that had just pulled a prank on.

"Get back hear you brats!!" She screeched

The two run to their house and into their mothers arms.

Naruto's POV

"What did you two do this time?" I ask my children

"Nothing" that say with fake innocents at that moment Temari stormed threw the door her hair was covers with mud and her normal outfit was now pink and covered with fethers.

I slap my hand over my mouth to prevent me from laughing out loud. Tamari growled then grabbed the two by the collar and started to shake them while yelling in their faces.

*knock knock knock*

I frown "Tamari did you invite Shika over again" I whisper to her the twins both put on transformation jutsus when they hear the knocking on the door.

Tamari's eyes widened " Shit I told him to come over today!"

I sigh and put on my transformation jutsu, I am now a tall, slim,brown hared woman with green eyes, my kids now have red hair and brown eyes, all of our whisker marks are gone.

I hear chuckling at the door and see Shikamaru walk in and sit down on our couch. Tamari has bin dating Shikamaru for about six years now. He likes to come over at least once a month to see Tamari but lately he's bin coming by more.

Shikamaru's POV

I look over and see the same women and children that are always here, I never really bothered to ask who they were.

"So Shika! What brings you hear" Tamari asked

"Me Choji and Ino have to deliver a few scrolls to your brother and we were wondering if we could stay here"

Suddenly the woman with brown hair stood up" Tamari may I have a word with you" she said

Tamari and the women walk away leaving me alone with the two kids.

"Your not allowed to stay hear " the little boy growled out

"Why not?"

"Because your gona tell our secret!"

"What secret?"

The boy was about to tell the secret but his sister slapped her hand across his mouth telling him to shut up.

After about five minutes the women comes out of the hall with three small back packs "Come on kids auntie is being mean so were going to spend the weekend with uncle Garra!"

"Mommy how much longer do we have to hold this jutsu"

I looked at them curiously wondering why thay have a jutsu on.

Garaa's POV

At the moment I was talking with Ino and Choji since they were the only ones who showed up to give me the scrolls.

*Bang!*

My door was slammed open by Naruto's kid Menma. 'He has to put a leash on that one' I think to myself.
My eyes suddenly widen when I realise that most likely Ino and Choji will recognize him but before I can do anything Naruko and Naruto walk in.

I face palm how stupid could they get honesty!

"Hey Garaa, Tamari's letting Ino Shikamaru and Choji stay at her house so..." Naruto realized that Ino and Choji were in the room and stopped talking.

"Fuck"

"Ooooohhhhhhh MOMMY SAID A BAD WORD!" The twins say at the same time.

Meanwhile Ino and Choji were starring at Naruto in shock.

Naruto's POV

*Welp I fucked up big time*

"Naruto we thought you were dead!!!" Ino said screaming in my face, she then grabbed my shoulders and started to shake me while telling me how worried everyone was.

Menma and Naruko just stared at me than started to ask about the 'strange' people, I started to feel light headed and passed out.

Time skip

I sit up to see that I'm back in my house, 'it must of bin a dream' I give a sigh of relief. I look to the side to see my two kids sleeping in my bed next to me. I smile and gently pat their heads, I remember when they were small and innocent now their little balls of energy.

Suddenly the door is opened and Garaa comes in, his face looks sad somehow.

"What's wrong Garaa?" Garaa sighs than sits down in the corner of my bed.

"Tsunade wants you to come back to Khona now "

I freeze 'it wasn't a dream' tears start pour out of my eyes, I get up without wakening my children and start to pack my clothes.
"Garaa I want you to watch Menma and Naruko while I'm gone"

Garaa looks at me in shock "Are you really thinking about leaving them here!"

"I can't take them with me to that hell hole! The villagers would kill them!" I hate myself for this.

Garaa looked down speech less, "Garaa I wish I could stay but if I do than who knows what will happen." Naruto's eyes looked pleading. Garaa frowned.

"Fine" and with that Naruto left the room with Garaa and a small back pack.

Menmas POV

I open my sleepy eyes as my mother starts to pat my head I was about to look up at her but uncle Garaa came in.

"What's wrong Garaa?" Mother asks

I feel uncle Garaa sit down on the bed, "Tsunade wants you back in Khona now" I feel my mother stop moving completely for a moment before she gets out of bed, Naruko wakes up when our mother gets out of bed and looks at me. I motion for her to stay silent.

"Garaa I want you to watch Menma and Naruko while I'm gone" me and Naruko stare at each other in shock, 'mommy's leaving us?'

"Are you really thinking about leaving them here!"

"I can't take them with me to that hell hole! The villagers would kill them!"
What kind of villagers would kill children?

"Garaa I wish I could stay but if i did than who knows what would happen?"

"Fine" uncle Garaa is accepting this!?!? As soon as they left the room me and Naruko sprang up, we were not going to be left behind!

Fn: done!!!

Garra: stop being so hyper about it

Fn: but this time I finished while the sun was up!

Fn: So I have time to watch ANIME!!!

Garra: you are really weird