Return#13

Nathan Grisdale Miss Understood

~Sakura POV~ 

A couple on minutes past, I looked at the test.

Two lines were on it. I walked to my bed and started to cry. What will Itachi say, he'll hate me forever. So many thought rushed threw my mind.

~Konan POV~

''I'm going to check on Sakura,'' I say leaving Kisyhio in the lounge room, when I arrived at Sakura's door I could hear her crying. I opened the door, Sakura was sitting on her bed crying.

''I'm pregnant,'' she says faintly, her tears dropped from her chin on to her bed.

''it's okay Sakura, Itachi won't be mad,'' I say comforting her with a hug,

''he'll be happy the girl he loves is pregnant with his child,''

''we can only wait,'' She says as she stops crying.

''come on lets go back to the lounge room,'' I say guiding her to the lounge room.

~3 days later~

~Itachi' POV~

We have arrived at the sand village,

''the groups hideout is close by,'' Pein says pointed a cave.

We all grab out a weapon, Zetsu and Hidan walk in first then the rest follows. When we were inside you could see every member. They started to attack us, Zetsu and Hidan kill 3 of them before they could attack. 

''looks like we have an Uchiha with us guys,'' one of the men say as they look at me, 

''it seems that is correct and I can see that he has a special someone in his life,'' one of the guys say as his eyes turn a bright orange, I quickly swag at them with a kunai. 

''be careful Uchiha the girl you love isn't safe,'' one of them says as I slit his throat. 

When I look around most of the gang is gone with only 7 people dead,

''there after the girls we have to get there before they do anything!'' I yell, everyone quickly starts run to our hideout.

~Sakura POV~

It's been a few days since I have seen Itachi and I miss him a lot. I can't wait to tell him about wth baby but I'm also scared. But he loves me so hopefully he won't get mad.

Konan and Kisyhio went out to get some food and herbs from village a day away, so I'm by myself. 

A day past and I heard the door open, It wasn't Konan and Kisyhio or Itachi. There were a group of guys covered in blood,

''oh look its Itachi girl,'' on elf them says as they all grab weapons,

They all began to run at me I was able to dodge all of there attacks and was able to make it out of the hideout. I got to the training ground, the men followed me. I have to be careful, I focused all my chakra to my hands and hit the ground. the ground beneath the crumbled but they didn't care. They all deathly grin on there faces which made me worried. Then out of no where they all attacked and was bale to attach something to my back.

''we've got her now, she chakra is going to be drained,'' one of the men says, the pain of my chakra being drained was unbearable so I let out a scream.

~Itachi POV~

We have to hurry,

''AAAHHHHH,''

I stopped, I knew who's scream that was it was Sakuras.

''guys I'm going to teleport myself to the hideout I'll meet you there,'' I say as I use a just to teleport myself to the hideout.

When I arrived, my anger rose. My Sakura was almost dead and the guys were torturing her, 

''Ita-Itachi,'' I could hear her say soft before on the men drove  a sword throw her chest. 

I quickly killed all the men with a single kunai slashing their throats and I ran up to Sakura cradling her in my arms, I started to cry,

''SAKURA,'' I could hear Konan and the medic scream as they run towards us, The medic straight away started to heal her. After a few minutes Sakura started to open her eyes , I hugged her with tears still running down my face.

''I thought I lost you,'' I cried,

''you will never lose us Itachi,'' she says, I look at her confused,

''us?''

She smiled and placed my hand on her stomach. My heat missed a beat, Sakura is with child, my child. Pein, Zetsu, Kakuzu, Kisame, Sasori, Obito, Hidan and Deidara came running toward us.

''Is everyone okay?'' Pein asks as Sakura tries to stand but soon fails, I caught her.

''Yeah I think so,'' she says as I help her stand,

''okay Kisame and Obito get rid of the bodies and everyone else go back to the hideout,'' Pein orders. I quickly pick up Sakura and carried her to my room, I placed her on the bed. I looked her,

''are you made?'' she asks me looking sad and worried,

''no why?" I was confused why would I be mad at her, then it hit me the baby.

''cause I'm pregnant,'' She replies with tears running down her face. I put arms around her a gave her a hug,

''I'll never be mad at you and anyway you're the girl who's bearing my first child, I couldn't be happier,'' I smiled and kissed her.

I took of my cloak off and I laid beside her. I put my arms around her shoulders, she placed my hand on her stomach and smiled,

''If we have a boy what would you want to name him?'' she asks me,

''umm I have always liked the name Akumu, but what if its a girl what would you want to name her?'' I replier to her,

''I have taken liking in the name Yomi, '' She says accidentally falling asleep, I smiled and kissed her forehead.

''I like the Yomi as well,'' I closed my eyes and drifted away.