Over Protective#14

I Hate U I Love U ~ Nightcore/Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien

~Sakura POV~ Midnight

My stomach feels wired, I open my eyes and looks down. I smiled, I must be hungry I thought to myself. I slowly got out of Itachi's embrace and headed to the kitchen, no one was awake so the kitchen was bare. I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple, I sat at the table and bite the apple. After I finished I grabbed of water and had a sip before I felt someones chakra, I quickly turned around and saw Itachi.

''what are you doing awake?'' he asks me walking up to me, I smiled.

''the baby was hungry,'' I reply putting my left hand on my stomach, Itachi smiled and kissed my forehead.

''okay but you need to go back to bed,'' he says grabbing my hand and guiding back me to his room.

He laid back in bed and I laid on his muscular chest, he put his arms around me and feel straight to sleep. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Morning~Sakura POV~

I woke up slowly and noticed I was lying on a pillow and not Itachi. I sat up and looked around and noticed his training clothes were gone, I smiled. Obviously he'll be training, I got out of bed and grabbed a jacket because it was quite cold. I left the room and headed to the training ground, when I got to the training ground Itachi, Konan, Pein, Sasori and Deidara were fighting each other. I stood near a tree watching, my back leaned against the tree as I saw Deidara try to attack Itachi but failed. After 20 minutes or so the fight was over and Itachi walked towards me and kissed me.

 After 20 minutes or so the fight was over and Itachi walked towards me and kissed me

''good morning beautiful,'' he says picking me up, my legs on each side of him.

''good morning babe,'' I smiled and kissed him back.

''are you hungry?'' Itachi asks me,

''yeah a bit I feel like apples,'' I reply as he carries me in to the hideout.   

He places me on the lounge and goes to the kitchen, when he came back he was holding 2 apples.

I smiled and grabbed one, he smiled and sat next to me placing one of his arms around me. I started to eat the sweet red apple, when I finished he gave me the other one and smiled,

''the baby must be hungry,'' he says giggling,

''shut up,'' I say playing around as I bit in to the apple. I laid back in to Itachi arm, he laid his head on my shoulder. His midnight coloured hair against my cherry blossom hair stood out because of how dark it is. I wonder what the baby would look like, me or Itachi or have black hair with green eyes or black eyes with pink hair. I smiled, I don't mind what the baby looks like.

''hey Sakura how are you feeling?'' Deidara asks as he sits next to me, Itachi looks at him and pulls me closer.

''I'm feeling fine thank you for asking,'' I reply noticing Itachi is getting a bit over protective.

''Itachi are you okay cause your acting over protective,'' Deidara says looking looking at Itachi who is giving him death stares.

Itachi didn't say a word but Deidara and I knew he was. I smiled and laid my head on Itachi, he softly started playing with my hair twirling it around his fingers. I started to feel sleepy so I decided to close my eyes, drifting to sleep.

~Itachi POV~

Sakura looks so pretty when she is asleep.

''you don't need to be over protective Itachi,'' Deidara tells me with a smile,

''yeah I do she is the one I love and she is the mother of my first child, and I'll do anything in my power to protect them both,'' I say picking Sakura up bridal style and carrying her to my room. When I entered my room, I placed my sleeping beauty in my bed putting a blanket over her to make sure she doesn't get cold.

 When I entered my room, I placed my sleeping beauty in my bed putting a blanket over her to make sure she doesn't get cold

''It-Itachi,'' Sakura says faintly in her sleep, I smiled. She must be having a dream about me, I kissed her forehead and laid beside her looking at her. She looks so peaceful when she's a sleep I can't believe I'm going to be a father, Sakura is going to be a wonderful mother. I placed my hand on her stomach I can't wait to be able to hold my child. I love Sakura so much, I'll do anything to protect her from Sasuke. He won't touch her or my child, I'll make sure of it. I kissed Sakura on her forehead and drifted to sleep. 

when I woke Sakura was still asleep and someone was knocking on the door, I slowly got out of bed so I didn't wake Sakura. I went to the door and opened it, Konan.

''what is it Konan?'' I ask her,

''Pein would like to speak to you,'' she replies, I look at Sakura and closed the door. 

''Okay I'll go now,'' I tell her heading to his office, when I arrive Pein is sitting at his desk.

''you wanted to see me Pein,'' I say, a smile appears on his face,

''yes I just want to congratulate you on Sakura's pregnancy Konan told me this morning,''

''thank you Pein but I have a feeling that wasn't just it,'' 

''yeah we found out how far Sasuke is he's about a week away,'' Pein says as his face turns serious.

''and Sakura can't fight now that she's pregnant cause she could get badly injured,'' he adds, I nod because it's true. If Sakura gets injured she could lose the baby and I could lose her as well,

''yes Sakura won't be fight I'll make sure of it Pein and thank you,'' I say leaving his office and heading back to my room, where Sakura was still asleep. I laid back next to her, her body laid then untouched and unmoved since I last saw her. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep with her next to me.