Control#15

Animal I've Become ~3 Days Grace

~Sakura POV~

I woke up, with my head spinning. I slowly sat up, I felt as if the room was un balanced. I got out of bed slowly not to wake Itachi, I don't like it when he worries about me all the time. Maybe if I get a drink it will help I thought to myself leaving Itachi's room.

When I entered the kitchen to see Kisyhio sitting at the table,

''good morning Sakura,'' she says noticing I look a bit dizzy,

''are you okay?'' she adds standing up and walking towards me.

''yeah sort of I feel dizzy and my marks feel as if they were on fire,'' I reply, my knees began to feel weak and I started to fall, but Kisyhio caught me.

''here take a seat and then show me your marks,'' Kisyhio orders me as she guided me to the table, my marks felt as if they were colliding. I sat down on a wooden table chair and showed her my marks, her face turned serious as soon as she saw them.

''you need to control you collided mark,'' she say as look at me with tires welling up in her eyes.

''what do you mean by collided mark?'' I ask her still feeling dizzy. She sighed and replied,

''okay when someone has 2 forms within them they have a collided form which is a form that can have both forms together as one. Your curse and angel form have made a collided form that you have to activate but...'' 

''but?'' I ask her looking at her eyes which have tears already falling,

''but some people die from activation and if you don't active it your going to get very ill and probably die...'' I didn't know what to say but I knew my answer, I'm going to active it but Itachi must never know.

''I'm going to active it now before Itachi wakes,'' I say as she helps me walk to the training ground.

When we arrive, Kisyhio helped me on to the training ground and walks away. Kisyhio stands in the distance, I take a breath and focused my chagrin to both of my marks. The pain I was feeling was unbearable, I fall to my knees as I start to scream in pain but at that same time a black dome covered me and black wings stared to appear, my hair grow and turned black. White horns grew from the sides of my head and my clothes changed to a pale blue dress with green detailing. 

The dome disappeared, Kisyhio stood there shocked

The dome disappeared, Kisyhio stood there shocked. Then I saw Itachi appear, running from the hideout towards  Kisyhio, the look on his face made my heart ache. The look on his face was as if his whole world was burning in front of him.

''where's Sakura?'' I could hear Itachi ask Kisyhio, she didn't reply. She looked at me and pointed,

''that's Sakura's collided form,'' she adds as she stops pointing at me. Itachi's look on his face wasn't changing. I'm going to change back now I can't bare to see the look on his face, I thought as I took a breath and removed the chakra from my marks. A white dome covered me this time and my wings and horns disappeared, the dress I was wearing changed back in to my normal clothes and my hair turned pink and shortened.

When the dome disappeared, Itachi came running towards me giving me a hug. His heart beat was faster than normal, he must of bin worrying quite a lot.

''are you alright?'' he asks me looking at me, his coal black eyes pierced threw me.

''yes I'm fine now I just needed to active my collided form,'' I reply to him with a smile to show everything was okay.

''Sakura you did it!'' I could hear Kisyhio yell as she was running towards me,

''you made if threw the activation,'' she adds pushing Itachi away and giving me a hug.

''what does she mean 'made it' Itachi says looking at me and Kisyhio with a serious look,

''umm well the collided form could have killed Sakura activating it,'' 

''WHATT!'' Itachi yells at us. That was the first time I he yell at me but I couldn't blame him,

''YOU COULD HAVE DIED SAKURA,'' he says angrily, tears started to rush down my cheeks.

''I KNOW BUT IF I DIDN'T ACTIVATE IT I WOULD HAVE DIED TOO,'' I yell back at him, his face turns emotionless. He didn't reply but he just walked away back to the hideout leaving me and Kisyhio.

''I'm going for a walk so I'll be back later,'' I tell Kisyhio, walking away in to the woods. She just stood there shocked, she has never heard me yell before.

I don't really care where I go I just have to chill out for a while. The sky was a bright blue and the tree were a vibrant green, and the trunk was a chocolate brown. The grass was long and a dark neon green, I slowly took a breath and sighed. I can't believe he yelled at me, he was always so calm and sweet towards me but I guess very person has a bad side. 

I was quite far from the hideout and had found a river. 

I smiled, it reminded me of the river I played in when I was young with friends

I smiled, it reminded me of the river I played in when I was young with friends. They were good times, but there just memories now nothing more. I took my shoes off and enter the semi warm water, I placed my hand on my stomach.

''don't worry I haven't forgot about you,'' I say gently rubbing my stomach in a circler motion. After I stood in the water and got out, laying under a weeping willow tree. It's branches swung slowly in the wind, I looked at the sky throw the branches and noticed the sun was directly over me. I've been here for quite a while but I'm going to stay here a little longer, if Itachi wants me he can find me. 

~Itachi POV~ 4ish Afternoon

Where is she? I thought to myself, I'm worried about her. I laid in my bed unable to stop thinking where Sakura is and what's she is. 

''I'm going to search for her,'' I said to myself walking out of my room and heading out of the hideout.

~Sakura POV~

It's so peaceful here I thought to myself, the tree next to me branches swayed in the wind softly. But as the wind picked up I heard someone coming and it wasn't Itachi. I quickly stood up and stared in the direction the of the sound. Then a neon blue haired boy came out holding a sword. He was around his early 20's close to my age, he began to run at me but I didn't move I wasn't scared. He swung his sword towards me, but I just took a step to the left and the sword missed. I quickly punched the guy in the face sending him to the ground.

''what do you want?'' I asked him as he was on the floor in pain from my punch,

''YOUR FUCKING HEAD ON A STICK YOU DUMB BITCH!'' he yelled at me but I really didn't care what he said.

''who sent you?'' I ask calmly,

''YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW... ANNOYING GIRL,'' 

''Sasuke sent you,'' I knew who is was just by him saying annoying girl,

''he'll be at the hideout around 2 weeks and when he comes for you he'll kill anyone that gets in the way,'' he tells me as someone appears behind me.