1)My Story

My name is Tara,it used to be Inu No Tara.I think im the only demon in this time period.I'm the youngest female child of a very powerful demon.My story isn't pretty,but maybe i'll tell u later.I'm pretty well known around here.Ask the cops about Bloody Murder,the 16 year old crime fighting girl.The 85 member Tokyo Gang?Slaughtered.The serial killer who escaped the cops?Also dead.Oh also ask them about the muggers who would rip their victim's limbs off,one by one.That was all me.Every one of them deserved to die,every one of them.
Today I was feeling a bit depressed,so I decide to go to my favorite place.Don't worry, you'll see it later.It was a 5-story abandoned parking place.I rushed up the stairs,taking them 3 at a time.I needed the excercise.I finally wound up on the roof.I leaned against the border, looking over Tokyo.I had relaxed and was taking in deep breaths when I heard behind me someone saying"You filthy little human,what are you doing here".I turned around after hearing a rush of air.I thought they were going to push me,but nobody was there.Dang,must be losing my mind.I sighed and went back to my earlier position."Well Mr. Voice,you should watch your mouth.Your talking to Bloody Murder here.I could gut you in a minute."I told the air.
I heard a snicker above me."You!?Kill me!?Hahaha!Your human!"the voice snickered.I looked up to see a green-haired,elf-eared flying person.Demon?I inhaled deeply.No,he wasn't a demon but not human either.What the heck is he?I looked up,he was still laughing.I took a deep breath then said,"Who said I was human?".He stopped laughing and looked at me curiously."If your not human,what are you?"he asked."None of your business."I smirked and jumped off.I landed at the entrance."See ya"I called to him and walked home.