5)True Self

He sat there dumbfounded, staring at my true form.But then his face broke out into a smile.I could see he had an idea.As he explained it,I had to admit it was pretty good.

I stood, him sitting on top of my head.We raced to where everyone would be fighting.They each were shouting at the other.Asking where the missing member on each side was.We walked in to that.They looked at us,shocked.One,at seeing a giant ten-tailed dog,and Second,that Kisshu was on it."Where is Inu-chan Kisshu!!"Pudding yelled.He chuckled."She's fine,though we did make a bet.If Pai can beat this dog,then she'll come to our side.But if Pai loses,I go to your side."he declares.They looked at him in shock."Why did you make such a deal you idiot!?"Pai yells."Because she is their strongest member,and kinda cute....."he said,muttering the last part to himself.
"Fine,I'll fight the mutt."he relented.Did he just call me a mutt!?Oh no he didn't!Kisshu got off my head,declaring that it was time for the fight.First thing,Pai launches the ice at me.This again?I just swipe at them,knocking them aside.I eushed towards him,but he pinned me to the ground using earthen spikes.I was "trapped".I laughed,then teleported while changing.I was in my human-like form,and I pinned his arms behind his back.Everyone looked at me in shock."I win,looks like Kisshu is coming with me.Sorry Pai,but you shouldn't call demon royalty mutts."I said.Then all of us walked off.

Sorry if the chapter is short,I'm going through slight writer's block.And I just realized I never did this:Tokyo Mew Mew and Inuyasha does not belong to me.They belong to their respective owners.So do any other anime themes I will include.Bye for now
--Animelover2003