Chapter 1:Saved by One Direction.

Gina's pvo:

There I was,again alone on the bench crying. my bullies are gone,they beat me up for god knows how many times.Everyone saw me cry but no one came to me.I'm known as the stupid ugly fat girl from school.

I will introduce myself I'm Gina Bryan I have blond hair with green / blue eyes,I am 14 years old and live alone with my father,which also beat  me.

So I sat on the bench crying.After 10 minutes crying I went home I do not want  to because I knew my father was going to hit me.

I came home hopefully my father don't heard me but unfortunately.''WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!''my father called from the living room.

''I euh'' I'm so dead now.''you what?'' my father shouted again.'' I had an extra hour "I lied."Do you really think I'm so stupid"said my father.

I just wanted to say something but my father then said something.""I don't wanna hear it you stupid ugly slut"when he said that I wanted to cry but not for my father's eyes, he had too much fun.

He hit me in my stomach then in my face actually everywhere."You don't deserve to live"he said.I could hide my tears and let them roll down my cheeks."Stop crying you baby"

he was done with me and went back into the living room. i went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.my father, everyone was right I was a stupid ugly slut. I took my razor and cut myself in my wrist 3 times,I showered and when I was ready I pulled my pajamas on and went to bed.Tomorrow will be like today.