Chapter 4 : What !!!

I know that nobody reads but I still continue to write because I like it :p

Love you guys! x

Gina's pov :

I ran into the forest as far as I could until my legs are no longer able  to keep me up.I looked behind me,they ran after me!

I turned to run farther but I bumped into a tree.the idiot that I am.I felt someone pull my hair,I screamed from the pain.

"Please let me go!"

"Why should I?"

I looked up to see Cody and Jason,where is Oliver?Just then he came out of the bushes,WITH A KNIFE!

"You really thought you could run away huh"I wanted to say something,but then he put the knife in my stomach."Say goodbye to your baby."

What baby?I was pregnant?!And from who?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with sweat on my forehead and tears ran down my cheeks.I looked at Left to see that Niall and Liam very worried looking at me.

"Are you ok?"asks Liam.

"Yeah I think so."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Liam."I lied,I don't want liam to know something about the dream."How long was i asleep?""4 hours."Niall answers.I sighed and lay down."Why are you here?""We wanted to stay here until you woke up."He replied again."Where are the other guys?"

"Home,they were tired."

"oh, okay."

I just lay there, doing nothing."Gina, you never answered our question?"                                                    "What question?"                                                                                                                                                      "What happened to you?"I sighed,here we go."I get bullied at school and they beat me up,and when I get home my father beats me to."I looked in their eyes.I saw that they both had tears in their eyes."Gina, I'm so sorry this happened,how long are they doing this?"

"My bullies when I was 8 and my father when I was 11."

Suddenly the doctor came in.He said I could go home.home.With my beloved father.Suddenly Liam said something I never thought he'd say."You can come live with us."

"What?!" Said Niall and I at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the little chapter.I know, it's bad,but I will do my best in the next chapter.