Chapter 3 : Sorry

Harry's pov : 

We saw Gina on the ground unconscious.We ran immediately to her.She had blood all over her body. Niall went on his knees."Gina please open your eyes,please."Liam already called the ambulance.15 minutes later the ambulance came.

( Skip The Ride )

We were about half an hour in the waiting room and we still know nothing.We asked some doctors how she was, but they said they know nothing."friends of Mrs. Brayn." A man about 30 asked.We stood up.We came in her room.I couldnt believe my eyes.She had bruises all over her face,a cut on her belly along with a few bruises.But I also saw a few cuts on her arm.She looked awful.                                 "We had to stitch a few cuts and her bruises go away after a while." we all nodded then the doctor went away.I still can not believe what happened.

Gina's pov

School was as always.Cody wanted to hit me but a teacher came so he did nothing.My last class was english,which i have with Jason.I went to my locker immediately.I put my books away.Suddenly, my locker shut I looked who it was and it was Oliver."I did not see you today,where were you?"I came up with my back against my locker he got his hands on either side of my face."I was just in class." Cody then came forward."I saw her today,I wanted to hit you,you're lucky that the teacher came,but now there is no teacher so...." Then Oliver kicked me in my stomach a couple of times."Wait, not inside but outside."They dragged me outside and they threw me straight against the wall.They started to beat me right away in my stomach.they did that about 5 minutes.Then they threw me on the ground and they kicked me all over my body.I felt my blood flowing down my face.They kept kicking me and after about fifteen minutes they were done.I lay there for a while until the darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a room with white walls.I heard some noises,I tried to open my eyes, but it was difficult,I wanted to say something but nothing came out.So frustrating! I tried to move my hand and it worked.Yes ! "Gina?"There's someone in my room?I move my hand and opened my eyes.I saw Niall and the rest of the boys."Gina!" They all looked so worried at me that was new."Hey guys"

"Are you okay?" Liam asks.                                                                                                                                     "What happened?"Zayn said.

" Boys I know I'm only awake but I want some sleep ,I'll tell you when I'm awake ok?" They all looked at each other. "Ok" They all gave me a kiss on my forehead.I close my eyes, and the darkness came over me.