Chapter 2: The day my life changed.

Gina's pvo :

I woke up by the sun in my eyes,I looked at the clock. 7:40  i never been so late for school ! I jumped out of  my bed and quickly pulled a long black sweater,red pants and black vans on. I took an apple and run to school.School was not far only 10 minutes walk I was almost there,but then I saw them my bullies. they were there with 3:Oliver the leader,Jason he was the smartest of the three and then Cody he was kind of a slave.I walked past them.They did not see me first but Cody does."Hey Gina why don't   we get  a good morning?" I just knew that was Cody."GINA  LOOK AT US!"at that moment I knew I had to run.Unfortunately I was too late Oliver already had me stuck to my arm."Well why do you run away from us, we just wanted a good morning."Oliver always had smirks on his face as he spoke to me."Good morning," I said with a fake smile.He just laughed along with the rest of the boys.Oliver just wanted to hit mebut suddenly a boy shouted,I could not believe my eyes

Niall's pvo :

Me and the boys went shopping for some new clothes for the take me home tour.We were almost there but then we saw three boys holding a girl,the boy just wanted to hit the girl the boys saw it to.Me and the boys ran towards the girl to help her.We pulled the boy away from the girl,she looked relieved.and wow what a girl how her hair blowing in the wind her eyes sparkling like a diamond and her lips they were rose with some red.Look at my what you want but I just think  she is pretty no not pretty just beautiful yes beautiful that's the word for her.Harry pulled me out of my dream."Niall hey can you hear me?"Harry waved his hand in front of my eyes.well that was embarrassing.

Harry's pvo :

So we just helped a girl who was almost beaten up.the guys who wanted to beat her up they ranaway.I looked at Niall and he looked very dreamy at that girl.I called his name but he did not hear me.He must be really  dreaming.He finally came out of his dream."Niall does dreaming about ...... what's your name anyway?"louis ask the girl."Gina, Gina Bryan"she said shyly.So a shy girl heuh."What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."Louis said only one sentence and she blushes."thank you" I guess she don't  get compliments because shy don't  knew  how to deal with it."My name is Louis and this is Zayn Harry Liam and Niall."Gina chuckled "I know who you are you are in One Direction I'm a fan"we all laughed a little"Why did those guys wanna hurt you ?" Liam's question of course."I don't know they do it for so long I can not even remember how long they bully me." I saw tears in her eyes, and Niall saw it to, he did not hesitate and immediately gave her a hug.suddenly the bell rang."I have to go to my class"Gina said still with tears in her eyes."Wait here our numbers call us if those guys come back?""ok."I gave her our numbers and when she left she turned around and waved 1 more time."Poor girl she looks cute."Niall said"We saw that you looked at her the whole time you hugged her self"when I said that Niall was blushing.we continued shopping. After a whole day we had everything."I hope everything is well with Gina."Liam said.Just when liam said that,we saw Gina unconscious to the ground.