Chapter 4: Promise

Akeno started hugging me and I felt my cheeks burning.

"Hey.. You worried me earlier.. Please don't ever leave me again."

She said that with her voice trembling a bit. Damn.. Why did I ever leave her?

I could've been a man and protected her.. It didn't look like she was getting raped in my point of view.

I thought that she was making him love her. My heart sure was aching..

I have no idea why my heart was hurting.

"I won't leave you again, Akeno." I said with a smile.

"Promise?" Akeno asked.

"Promise. Hey I have a question.. I figured that you might know what the answer is."

I wasn't thinking about what I was going to say.

"What is it Aki?"

Aki.. Not a bad nick name. I don't mind being called that.

"Well you see, when I saw you with that guy I thought that you were doing it on your own will.. Then I felt this aching in my heart I don't know what it is. Do you know what was wrong with me?" I asked looking at the black haired beauty.

First she looked at me shocked.

Then she looked at me with a blush.

Lastly, she furrowed her eyebrows and said "Baka."

Did I say anything wrong? I don't think I did.

Women... They're confusing species..

A familiar figure then entered the room.. Of course.. Why wouldn't it be him? It's Ryun..

Ryun says heartbroken,"Oh my.. How could you master?? I thought we were the perfect two!!"

Ugh.. I sigh and say,"This isn't what it looks like Ryun."

His face brightens up and says a response I never ever expected..

"CAN I JOIN IN?? I REALLY WANTED TO TRY A THREE SOME ONE DAY PLEASE MASTER?!" He says with glee.

Are you fucking serious. That horny hydra I swear.

Ryun showed his dragon horns on his head and says,"I'm feeling kind of horny.."

I bursted with laughter and Akeno giggles.

Soon the laughter turned into screams..

I yelled,"RYUN STAY AWAY FROM ME THATS AN ORDER I DONT WANT HYDRA BABIES!"

Ryun saddens and says,"B-but master.. I want you to have my babies.."

His face was so adorable. I'm straight, but I have to admit the face he made was cute.

I shook my head and pushed him out the door.

I locked the door and let out a sigh of relief.

Ryun knocks on the door and says,"Can we still do a threesome?"

This horny bastard never gives up.. But that's what I kind of admire about him.

"No," I said that as firm as I could.

I look back where Akeno was, but she was gone..

I know I promised her that I wouldn't leave her but.. Why would she leave me instead?